chapter 33 (the end)

I heard the beap sounds around me. I felt some warm hand held my hand. Even, I didn't open my eyes but I knew who was that person. I tried to open my eyes but it's hard. After many efforts, I opened my eyes. I looked my surroundings. As I expected, I was in hospital. Then I looked towards our joint hands, my gaze landed on Ryan. He was looking in space. I called him, "Ryan". I was shocked with my voice. I felt it's my voice. Ryan looked at me with widened eyes but soon a smile came on his face, "Mithali, you wake up."

I nodded with smile. He said with excitement, "let me call doctor first." I only nodded because it's hard for me to talk. He pressed the bell button.

The doctor came soon. After he checked up, he advised some precautions and left.

Ryan came to me  and helped to sit by help of bed head. the bullet shot on my stomach that's why it's hurt. He sat on my bed with carefully, "I informed everyone, they will come soon."

I nodded and he said with sad expression, "I am sorry, Mithali. You are injured because of me."

After drinking water, my throat was cooled that's why I talked conveniently.

I asked with hestitation, "How many hours was I unconscious?"

He looked at me with confusion for few moments but gave answer seriously, "For two days."

I widened my eyes, "what? What about our marriage?"

When he understood my concern, he chuckled softly, "Mithali, you are injured now. When you will get healthy after two weeks, we will get married immediately." Then he teased me, "If I knew you were impatient to marry me, I would not let you go before marriage that time."

How could he joke when I was worried for him. He noticed my worried expression and explained, "Don't worry. Everything is settled now. I talked to elders and other leaders and explained them that how you are injured because of my idiot cousin. They understood and gave us time. That's why our marriage is postponed."

I nodded with understanding. I was relieved now. Then he said with good mood, "Do you remember Jyotisha to whom you were jealous?"

I was embrased to hear it and  said with making face, "I was not."

He kissed on my cheek, "I am happy you were." But he didn't tease me anymore abd told seriously, "She is daughter of one leader of Nirvana community. And she is witnessed that you want with me that's why it's easy to handle everything. Now, you don't worry and get healthy soon."

I nodded and put my head on bedhead and said with painful, "It's hurt."

He hugged me carefully, "I am sorry, Mithali. It's happened because of me. But why did you get out from car when Jatin denied you."

I pouted and said, "I was worried for you."

He rubbed my arm smoothly and said with serious, "You are not allowed to do it next time."

I knew he was upset for me but if it happens again, I will do it same. I am not regretted. He is fine in front of me it's enough for me.

He looked at me with widened eyes and said, "Mithali, you are asking for punishment."

Shit, I forgot that he can read my mind if he is with me. I said with innocently, "I am hurt and you are thinking to punish me."

He chuckled lightly and whispered into my ear, "I know you will enjoy my punishment."

When I understood his meaning, my face and ears were buring hot. I heard  his chuckle into my ears.

Thank god, the door opened and I heard concerned voice, "Mithali, how are you feeling?" Ryan sat straightly but close me. In starting, I felt embrassment because of his closeness in front of his family but now, I am habitual.