Chapter 21

When I opened my eyes, I was in my bedroom. I looked again my surroundings and opened my eyes widen to look what I was looking. Exactly, it's my room'.... My old room. 'But when did I come here?' 'Does it matter now? You are at your home. You should be happy.'
'yeah, it's truth' I didn't see my family and friends from last time. I rushed downstairs with excitement. When I looked my family at hall, I went to them and shouted, "hello, everyone I am back. How are you all?"
Kavya stood up and immediately hugged me, "how could be without you? We missed you a lot."
She was almost crying. I hugged her back, "stupid, why are you crying? I am fine. Look at me."
She hugged me tightly, "yeah, we can see but we were worried for you."
Mummy and papa said unison, "Kavya, it's okay. She is now with us. Let her sit and talk."
Kavya and I sat on the sofa. Mummy asked, "was everything fine?"
I knew what was her meaning. I put smile on my face, "yeah, his family is nice. Everyone loves me there and cares me. They treat me like their family. I am happy. Don't worry."
Kavya asked, "what about Ryan?"
I looked at her for confirmation. I didn't know why they suspect on him.
I smiled, "As you know, he is possessive towards me. But arround his peoples, he was normal. And for kind of your information sis, he will never hurt me। I believe him."
"But..." Kavya wanted to say something but papa said, "good to hear it. Stop the discussion about it. Let's spend time together as we spend before.
We all agreed. We ate together, we did chores together, laughed and enjoyed. I was happy there but I really missed my family. I never forgot it.
I heard Ryan voices into my head but I had habbit now. It's normal for me now.
At night, kavya and I sat on our bed for sleeping. I knew kavya wanted a lot to know about last days and I also wanted to know. That's why I was prepared. I knew now how and when to block Ryan from my head.
I rubbed my hands and said, "let's start to talk what we want to know each other."
Kavya looked at me with surprised. I smiled and reminded her, "don't forget. I am your sister and I know very well what are you thinking."
She made her face and opened her mouth but closed. I smiled, "give me some seconds."
I closed my eyes and blocked Ryan from my mind as sona taught me.
After few seconds I opened my eyes and told her, "don't worry। He can't listen now what we are talking. His cousin taught me how to block him."
She looked at me and asked with doubtful, "why did her cousin teach you?"
"She said every one knows about it except humans. Sometimes we need our privacy that's why it's necessary. Now ask me what do you want to ask. I can't block him more than one hour."
She smiled, "one hour is less for us. But we can do it."
"Yeah... Then you ask first.."
She sighed, "did both of you...." She looked at me and asked through her fingers.
I blushed but managed myself, "no, he said that after marriage. And I also want after marriage."
"Thank God. When are you going to get married?"
"When I will go back." I told her with sadness, "I want to join all of you but humans are not allowed there whether they are not partners to them. But Ryan said he will do something about it."
"It means you are getting married soon... Before me."
I hit her lightly, "don't say like that. You know I also don't want to but I can't do anything about it."
She raised her hands like surrender, "sorry sorry... I didn't mean it."
I raised my eyes and told her, "I have an idea. Why not? You will get married within 15 days, then you will get married before me."
"Just shut up" she scolded me.
I became serious, "what happened when he took me. I was sleeping that's why I didn't remember anything."
She sighed, "we all were sleeping. I heard some cars engine stopped. That's why I woke up. When I looked outside through window, there were a lot of people s standing in front of our gate including Ryan. I was scared but I knew it would happen soon. After few seconds, Ryan came and took you and your stuffs. We can't believe it happening. Mummy and papa were sad but we knew we can't do anything."
I gulped and asked, "what about relatives and my friends?" I knew I had no time left that's why I wanted to know everything.
"We told to everyone that you are going to aboard for further study. But your friends didn't believe it because Ryan was also missing. They wanted to talk you but we somehow managed it."
"I want to meet them." I told her. She patted my shoulders, "let's go tomorrow. I will confirm them."