Chapter 23

Kavya went back to home while I was waiting for my friends in the restaurant. I didn't know what to say them. I didn't know if I would convince them how I suddenly disappeared. But I had to do it. I didn't know it was my last chance to meet them or not that's why it's necessary to meet them before starting my new life.
I came out from my thoughts, when I heard my best friend voice, "Mithali." He was looking shocked to see me but before he react, I stood up and hugged him tightly, "Sam... I missed you so much."
He hugged me back and said, "I missed you too." I heard girls yelled, "wow... Mithali"
I looked towards the voice and saw my other friends were coming towards me.
As girls came to near me, they all have me group hug and I hugged them then Karan said in unison, "girls, we boys are also her friends." I nodded with wild smile and screamed, "come and join us guys with us."
We all hugged in group hug. We knew everyone was glaring us but we didn't care. When we separated, we sat on around the table. Sid said with embrasement, "guys, everyone is looking us like we got crazy."
Natasha said with making her face, "I don't care we met our friend after many days."
We all laughed. Anjali asked in confusion, "Mithali, Ryan didn't come with you."
I didn't want to tell a lie to them but I had no choice, "actually, he is busy that's why he couldn't come with me. May be..... next time...."
Karan asked, "Mithali, why did you go suddenly without telling us anything?"
All looked at me for answering.
I told him with sad tone, "I am sorry. It happened so fast that we couldn't inform you."
Mohini asked with concern, "are you happy with him?"
I blushed but hid immediately and smiled polietly, "yeah.... He cares me a lot. His family is so nice. They all like me."
Maya asked with shocked, "so you met his family?"
I nodded with smile, "yeah...."
Anjali asked with curiosity, "So both of you decided to get married."
I was so confused how to tell them but there is no use to hide them that's why I said with nervousness, "yeah.... We are going to get married this month."
They looked at me like I had two heads. They yelled in unison, "what?"
I nodded with looking one by one, "actually, I don't know how to tell but it happened so fast. Now we are getting marriage."
Deepa gulped and asked, "Mithali, don't you think it's so fast to get married. I mean we all know both of you love each other but you don't know each other since many months. What if it would not success, what will you do?"
I knew it happened that's why I already blocked Ryan in my mind. He wouldn't be pleased to hear it but I could understand my friends worry.
I tried to convince them, "I know it. But we love eachother that's why both of us talked and then decided." Whenever it's his decision to marry so soon. But I couldn't tell my friends. Because if I told them, I would tell them everything which was not safe for them. My first priority was their safety.... nothing else.
I looked everyone, they were shocked. Sam said with anger, "Mithali, don't try to tell the lie. We know you very well. It can't be your decision. Your dream was different. How can it change so suddenly?"
I gulped and tried to convince him, "I know it's hard to believe but it's true. Actually, I also know it was not my dream but everything changed after he came into my life. Now it's true that I love him. I want to be with him.
And I will marry him in the future that's why it doesn't we are marrying now or after one year."
Shalini said waving her hand into air, "guys, why are you making everything difficult for her? We should support her in any condition. Don't you all think we should celebrate her marriage?"
I looked at her with smile that at least, she was supporting me.
Mohini nodded with agreement, "yeah. .. shalini is right. By the way, I thought I would get married in our group first. But it's okay... Mithali is getting married first."
Karan said with smirking, "it's my pleasure to complete your every wish. Why don't we marry today? Then our marriage would be first in our group.
Mohini hit his arm lightly. And all of us were making voice, "wooooo...." Mohini were blushing and Karan was trying to control his laughter. I looked at them with awe. I was really going to miss them all. I thought I would meet then and say them my goodbye but I became greedy. I wanted to spend more time with them after all, they are my buddies.
Natasha asked with excitement, "so Mithali, where are you going to give us your bachelor party?"
I blushed, "actually, I never thought about it. I have no problem of all of you guys will arrange according to you."
Sid beamed, "then it's decide.... As usual in my house...."
We all cheered up. I asked them everything what I missed when I was not arround them. They asked me about Ryan and his family. I gave carefully answer every question. We enjoyed our meals after that when it's getting late. We bid goodbye to eachother and decided to come in party at weekend.

I was glad to meet them. Sam was giving me lift at my home. After my all friends left, Sam and I went to his bike.
We were silent and it's awkward because everytime we met we cracked joke but its first time I didn't know what to say him.
Sam opened his mouth, "so Mithali.... You are getting married soon."
I blushed, "yeah... Actually, I want to invite all of you but it's on small level and only family member will come that's why....."
He smiled, "it's ok. By the way, we can't go abroad."
I nodded with smile and asked, "so what do you decide for future? Are you joining any band or anything else?"
He shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't decide till yet. Let's see."
I looked at him and said, "I want you to be a singer. You are rock in singing."
He smiled, "thanks "
When he dropped me outside my home, we said goodbye to eachother. After leaving him,  I rang the doorbell.
When I entered into the home, my parents were in the hall.
Mom asked me, "how are your friends?"
I smiled, "they are fine. Everyone is thinking about their future." I sighed.
I was glad for them but I also wanted to plan my future for myself. But now, I couldn't. It's not that I don't love him but I needed time to think clearly. Everything was going so fast around me that it's hard to adjust. But I hoped one day, I would adjust with everything which were going to around me.
Dad said, "Mithali, actually, we are going to our friends home tomorrow. And you are coming with us."
I asked with curiosity, "who is your friend and his family? Did I meet them before?"
Mommy said with calm tone, "they are our new friends. First time, you will meet them."
I nodded because I always had no interest to family reunion but I had to. But I was wondering that my parents didn't give me lecture how to behave infront of others. It's strange but I shrugged it off from my shoulders. Afterall, many things were happening strange around me. I was tired because of shopping and meeting with my friends.
I needed some rest but I knew I had to call Ryan first otherwise he got worried. And I blocked him from my mind that's why it's necessary.

I changed my clothes into nightwear and took my mobile and dialled his answer. He attended the call in first ring. I giggled and asked, "Are you waiting for my call?"
I heard his chukcle, "yeah... I sensed it you are going to call me. So how was your day?"
I told him everything which I should tell him and hide something which was not necessary to tell him and added, "I am tired now. By the way, how was your day?"
He said with sighing, "nothing special.... As usual.... And I miss you so much as usual."
I chuckled, "I miss you but work is more important. And I am coming to you after few days. After all, I can't escape from you." I joked.
He laughed, "yeah... I will come after you wherever you will go."
I laughed, "I trust you."
He said with amusement, "it's my pleasure......" there was a pause for some seconds. If I hadn't listen his breathing voice, I would think that he hung up. But I heard his voice, "don't block me any more because I am getting irritated why are you doing it."
I took a deep breath. Why was it hard to make him understand?, "Ryan.... Sometimes, I need my privacy. Sometimes, I feel embrasement that you are feeling everything what I am feeling."
He sighed, "Mithali, don't need to embrasement from me. It's help me to understand you. As it's help you to understand me."
I agreed, "yeah... It's true.... But sometimes, I need my privacy, Ryan."
I was shocked to hear his words, "fine... I understand it. Now, you rest.... I have to do some important work."
I asked with concern, "it's night, Ryan. You should also take rest."
He smiled, "how can I take rest without you? When you will come here, I will take rest in one while."
I blushed but immediately tried to be normal, "ok bye... Goodnight."
He giggled, "goodnight..."
I hung up the call and put the mobile side table. I was blushing. I felt my cheeks got red as tomato. I could sense that he was enjoying it also but I had no problem. Because I have learnt to deal with this type of situation.

I was tired that's why I slept as I laid in my bed.