Cant Hurt me.

Leo's POV: January 28, 2015

"Out of bed maggots! Get up!" A man yells and I roll my eyes.

"It's too early for this shit." I mutter and roll out of bed.

"Get dressed Smitty! Hook has a special day planned for you." The man says and I narrow my eyes at him.

I pull on the issued clothes and then my socks and shoes. When I look around I see everyone else is standing by their beds waiting for me. I smirk and move to my bedside.

"Smitty go to the meeting room." The man says to me. I roll my eyes and make my way down the aisle of men giving me eat shit and die looks.

I slam the door extra hard and groan at the all too bright lights. No fucking females here. Nothing to look at but fucking sausages. Makes me almost miss the nun.

"Glad to see you can navigate. Welcome to hell." Hook says and slings an arm over my shoulder.

"Whatever man." I say bored.

"Do me a solid and take a seat up stage for me." Hook says and pushes me towards the wide stage. I stomp up the stairs and flop down in the seat.

"Bring them in!" Hook yells and I see everyone flood the meeting room. They all find their seats and crowd inside the relatively small room.

"Say hello to my number one hate list contender everyone. This man owns up to cheating on his fiancé of 5 years with her sister, would you call it rape Smitty or was she just there?" Hook asks me.

"We wanted it as bad as I did. I didn't tell her I was gonna take her precious virginity and she didn't want me to yet." I say bored as I stare at the guys in front of me.

"Rape then. He proceeded to rape her even though he was cheating on her. He stole from his own mother, he even physically abused his fiancé." Hook finishes. I watch everyone's facial expressions change.

"I'm informing everyone at once that I will turn a blind eye to every and all acts done against this man. Feel free to punish him according to his actions." Hook says and turns to see my shocked expression.

He's offering me up as free fucking bait? Me? I wonder how much my mother had to pay them for this. It's just to scare me. They can't touch me here.

"Anything to say for yourself Smitty?" I find myself being asked.

"I did it because she wouldn't give it to me. Stupid nun ass bitch deserved what she got." I say and shrug my shoulders.

"There you have it boys. Now I have a short meeting. Have breakfast and I'll be back to get you for PT." I watch hook walk and talk.

When he leaves the room, I pull myself up from the chair and hurry down the stairs for breakfast. I pause as a man taller than me blocks my way.

"Get the fuck out of my way you imbecile." I say harshly.

"You think it's cute to rape innocent girls? I think it's cute when my fist connects with assholes like you." The man says and I see a blur before folding over in pain. He punched me in the stomach.

"Fuck you." I mutter angrily.

"Fortunately for you, I'm not gay. But hey Luke can't wait to get his hands on you." The man says with a laugh and walks away leaving me on the ground.