Easy as Taking Candy from a Baby.

Leo's POV: December 20, 2014 11PM

Stupid bitch thinks I've changed in 4 days. I didn't even really leave town. I stayed over at Levi's for a day then I went to the big city to find me a little blonde to fuck one night. A red head the next and finally an innocent looking brunette. She was a freak in bed. I'd probably even fuck her again.

I ran into that little bastard Jared. Almost caught me with the blond actually. The only damn time I've been happy bitches take forever to get ready.

While away from the nun bitch, I realized that she isn't easy because she's a virgin. Virgins like that sappy love shit and I've been treating Alice like some easy whore.

I sat down with Levi earlier today and we came up with a plan. I was gonna fuck this nun in a matter of weeks.

First I had to show her I'm trying to change. Then, I've got to deny her anything that could lead to more. That'll drive her crazy. Next, send her flowers and chocolates. Ive got to stop being sexual around her which means more fucking around at night.

I know it's got some holes but she'll fall for it because she's a sucky sap. This nun bitch ain't ready for me.

I've also talked to her landlord and paid him to up her rent. She'll have to move out and I'll swoop in and save her. She'll be so fucking in love she'll jump my fucking bones right there.

Get ready Alice. I'm bout to have you begging on your fucking knees for me. Well as much as you can. I plan on having you very busy.

I call Levi and wait for him to answer.

"Hey dude." He answers sleepily.

"I did the rose bullshit tonight. She was ready to give it up right then." I brag.

"Tell me you got laid or im hanging up." He mutters.

"Turned the bitch down. I bet she's turned on as fuck. Probably got some toys or something." I say as I imagine her under me.

"Well I'm getting off the phone now. Thanks for waking me up to fill my head with imagines of Alice." He says and hangs up.

Yeah your not the only one dreaming bout the nun. She's got my dick rubbing the steering wheel. I could drive with my dick if I wanted too.

I can't wait to fuck her.