Famous

Jared's POV January 17, 2015

"Good morning sunshine." I hear a female sing.

I roll over in bed and rub my face hard. Of course, when she said bright and early, she meant bright and early.

"I'm up." I grumble.

"Jared! I told you to be up and ready. Don't make me jump on you." Alice says. I can partially hear the hands on her hips. She's so bossy.

"I need a shower. Shoo." I say as I sit up and blink my eyes open.

"Oh hush it. It's sunny and 75 literally today. It feels like heaven outside." She says with a sigh.

I look her over and I feel everything awaken. She's got on some white shorts with a t-shirt that looks awfully familiar.

"Is that mine?" I ask slightly confused.

"Sure is. I got coffee on my shirt I wore over. Oh I made coffee too." She says and grabs at my hands.

"I've got 100 pounds on you at least. That ain't gonna work." I say as she tries pulling me out of bed. She drops my hands and flops in my lap hard. "Holy shit Alice." I complain.

"This reminds me of that night you got drunk." She says with a giggle.

"There was a lot of those nights." I say as I rest my arms around her.

"My birthday goofy. Except you pulled me in your lap and wouldn't let me up." She says as she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I did that?" I ask with a smirk. It does sound like me.

"Yes you did. You also tried to kiss me." She mumbles softly. My hands grip her a little tighter.

"I remember." I grumble. Her birthday was months before prom. I was sure I had ruined everything.

"Wanna know a secret?" She whispers and leans up.

"I love secrets." I say nervously.

"If you wouldn't have been drunk I would've let you." She whispers never breaking eye contact. I push her hair away from her face and she sighs softly.

"Come on!" I hear Levi exclaim from the hallway.

My eyes look up and I see him standing in the doorway. He's not looking at us though. He's turned to the door across the hall. I could've swore he was in there last night.

"I'm gonna go to the kitchen. I'll make breakfast." Alice whispers before kissing my cheek and jumping out of my lap. I watch her walk down the hallway.

I haven't kissed her since prom. When we were laid under the stars. I was still in my tux and she was in her dress. She took my breath away that night.

Levi's banging on the door snaps me back to the real world. I get out of bed and stretch before sliding some pants on.

"Levi, what are you doing?" I ask confused. He turns around shocked.

"Hey Jared. Didn't know you were awake." He says as he rubs his neck.

"Well now you know. Whose in there?" I ask.

"Um, it's a long story." He mumbles nervously.

"I have a feeling it's not that long." I say.

"Well it's complicated."

"Uncomplicated it then."

The door opens and I clench my fists. My teeth grit and I'm ready to kill the bastard. My eyes leave Leo and I stare at Levi who looks like he's been thrown under the bus.