I'm all yours.

"It's a little big don't you think?" I ask Sharon as I stand looking in the mirror.

"Well unbutton it you dummy." She sighs as she steps forward and unbuttons the blue jean jacket.

"It looks better now." I say as it hangs loosely at my sides. Sharon brought me the blue jean jacket and a pair of black leggings. I borrowed a peach colored tank top to wear under the jacket. We straightened my hair and she did a very natural makeup scheme.

"Wear these shoes." Sharon commands as she sets a pair of short brown boots at my feet. I slide my feet in and fold my hands together. I'm so nervous it's not even funny.

"Alice calm down. Things are gonna go great." Sharon grabs my hand softly and holds it.

"What if I screw up everything? What if he isn't interested in me anymore?" I ask scared.

"Alice the guy is crazy about you. He's got everything planned out."

"I don't wanna mess it all up." I bite my lip.

Sharon hugs me tightly and I breathe easier. I jump when there's a knock on the door. I know it's just Jared but my hands shake as I let go of Sharon.

"I'm gonna grab my things." I whisper.

"I'll let him in." She smiles.

I walk to Sharon's room and grab my bag of clothes. I pause and look in the mirror at myself. I look fine but I feel like I'm a wreck. I don't even know why I'm so nervous.

I grab my bag and walk back to the living room where Jared is seated on the couch. He turns and smiles widely at me as he stands. He looks handsome in his nice blue jeans and black button up. We kinda match. I bet Sharon helped plan this out.

"I'll be in my room." Sharon says before walking out of the living room. I step towards Jared and I can't help but to smile.

"You look gorgeous." Jared says.

"You do too. I mean, well, you look cute. No, not cute, handsome." I blurt out. Jared chuckles and I feel the blush rise to my cheeks.

"Don't be nervous Alice. It's just me." He says as he slides my bag off my shoulder and holds it for me.

"I know. It's not just you, you're a big deal. Not like bad, but like big. Not that you look big, you look fine." I blush harder. I should just stop while I'm ahead.

Jared puts my bag on the couch and pulls me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around him and hold him as tight as I can. He put on cologne and its suffocating me. He's all around me and there's nothing I want to change.

"Where'd you get this jacket from?" He asks suddenly.

"I'm not sure. Sharon brought it to me." I say softly. He chuckles.

"Thats why she needed my keys. I got ready at Levi's since it's closer." He pulls away softly.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

"I gave Sharon my keys so she could get into the apartment and she took my jacket." He clarifies.

"This is yours?" I point to the blue jean jacket.

"I'm willing to bet it is. Tag should be on the left inside. I put my initials on it." He says as I pull the left side open so I can see the tag that clearly has JLB written on it.

"Jared Lee Bright." I mumble softly.

"Alice Elizabeth Martin." He gently pulls my head up so I'm looking at him.

God, he's handsome. I want to kiss him. I want to run my fingers through his hair and so so so much more. But first, I want him to place his soft, delectable lips on mine.

"You're looking at me like you want to tear my clothes off." He softly says. I watch his blue eyes grow darker. I'm guessing I'm not the only one with dirty thoughts. I blush a deep Crimson.

"Okay. Out of my house. I got things to do, people to see, clothes to take off." Sharon says,shocking me. I turn my head to glare at her. She better be leaving clothes on.

"It was a joke. I'm having a movie night by myself." She says defensively.

Jared's deep chuckle forces my head to turn his way. His eyes settle on me before releasing me.

"We'll see you soon Sharon." Jared says before placing a gentle hand on my back and pushing me towards the door.

"Bye Jared. Take care of my sister. Love you Alice." She says cheerily.

"Love you too." I mumble as I wave feebly.

Jared opens the door and the cold air chills my bones. The door shuts behind us and Jared wraps an arm around me and pulls me to his side. The sudden closeness and the smell of his cologne leaves me breathless.

"You ready for our date sweetness?" He asks as we stop at his truck.

"Of course I am." I smile nervously.

"Good. You'll never forget it." He smiles and I swear my heart soars over the moon. I feel a water droplet and wipe it away from my face.

I turn to look at his truck and see that the bed is covered with a supertop. That's strange.

"What's in the bed?" I ask as I touch his arm.

"Some tools and wood. It's suppose to rain and I don't want it to get wet." He replies easily.

"Okay." I smile. Jared leads me to the passenger side and opens my door for me. He helps me inside and closes my door.

Jared slides into the truck seconds afterwards and smiles at me charmingly. If he doesn't kiss me at the end of this date then I'm going to combust with stress.

"Ready? You got everything?" He asks as he cranks the truck.

"Yeah I've got everything." I tell him. Well I think I do.

"Good. Because I plan on bringing you back Monday morning. Only because you have work." He backs out of Sharon's driveway.

"You can't just kidnap me Jared. It's kind of illegal." I remind him.

"I'm not kidnapping you. I'm making up for lost time sweetheart." Oh, I can't even act mad at him. He's just too cute and too sweet.

"I'm all yours then." I smile at the double meaning to that statement.

"Good. I don't share what's mine." He grins. Oh damn him. He knows I'm wrapped around his finger.

----------------------------------------

Hello loves! Due to the number of readers I've had for this story, I'll be updating the story slower until I get more reads or something. I'm feeling a little unloved. 😢