What's Wrong With You?

The not so sweet but good looking Leo. ^^^

December 13, 2014 9PM

"Yes mom. I'm fine." I say as I dry my hair.

"Sweetheart I know how hard it is for you." Mom says.

After 25 cupcakes for my birthday and one to grow on, so 26 all together, I cleaned up some. We ate some dinner at home and they left. Now after scrubbing myself raw, I'm laying in bed talking to my mom on the phone.

"Well mom, I don't see why you always get red icing. You know it stains my skin." I say with a sigh.

"We've always gotten red icing honey. Now forget about that. What did Leo get you for your birthday?" She asks like a giddy teenager.

"I don't think he remembered actually. He hasn't said anything at least." I say sadly.

"Maybe he's gonna surprise you later tonight." She suggests.

"Yeah. I guess you could be right. Anyways, I've gotta go. I've got work tomorrow and I need sleep." I say with a small laugh.

"Okay sweet girl. I'll talk to you soon." Mom says. I can practically hear the smile in her voice.

"Okay mom. I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too baby. Happy birthday again." She says and my phone beeps letting me know she hung up.

I plug my phone up to the charger and go to the kitchen to clean up a little. My small apartment gets dirty so easy it seems. I grab a rag and wipe the counters.

"Babe?" I hear Leo ask as he just waltz into the house. I hear the door slam soon after.

"I'm in the kitchen." I say as I put the rag down.

He walks in the kitchen. His dark hair catches the light in the right way and he actually looks happy. He's never really happy anymore.

"Hey handsome." I say with a small smile.

"They got red icing again?" He asks as his eyebrows scrunch together. And the Leo I know is back. At least he remembered my birthday.

"You know they always do. I tried scrubbing it off." I tell him as my smile falls.

"You look like you got too much sun." He says with a small smile.

"Aren't you sweet? I see now why I'm getting married to you." I say sarcastically.

"No you're getting married to me because you love me and I'm hot." He says with a smirk.

"You keep telling yourself that big guy." I say as I turn to walk to the living room.

"Baby I got you something." He says and I stop as I get to the couch.

"If you say your dick and whip it out like you did last year then I'm gonna scream." I say as I flop down on the couch.

"Oh you really would." He says as he starts walking to the couch with a bag.

"Leo." I warn.

"It's not my dick I swear." He says defensively as he sits beside me. He hands me the bag and I don't know whether to open it or not. "Open the present Alice."

I grab the present and open it. Inside is another bag. I pull it out and smile at the purse he got me.

"Aww. I love it." I say as I put it down and start to hug him.

"Not yet. Look inside." He says.

I grab the purse and unzip it. Inside is a matching wallet.

"Oh I love it." I say excitedly.

"Look inside the wallet." He says with a roll of his eyes.

I open the wallet and expect something sweet. Instead I find a condom.

"Leo I'm not having sex with you." I say as I drop everything back in the purse and stand up.

"Alice it's your birthday for fucks sake!" He says loudly.

"And I'm not having sex with you just because it's my birthday." I groan.

"Alice come on. We're gonna be married soon." He insists.

"Exactly. We'll be married soon. As of right now you're not getting laid." I say as I walk to the door.

Leo grabs my hand and pulls me to him.

"Can I at least kiss you?" He mumbles and I rise and press my lips to his gently.

"Goodnight Leo." I whisper against his lips.

He crashes our lips together hard and holds me to him tight. Don't get me wrong, we've made out before but he always wants to take it further. Then he gets mad at me and leaves.

I press my hands to his chest and push him off me as gently as I can.

"Stop it Leo. Go home." I say as I pull away from him.

"Have sex with me now." He commands.

"What's wrong with you? You know good and well I don't take orders from you. Get out of my house and go home now." I say as I point to the door.

"Fuck you." He says loudly and pushes past me.

"Leo!" I say loudly. This is awful.

The door opens and slams and I can't help but let the tears spill out of my eyes. I turn the lights off and crawl into bed and cry myself to sleep.