It's Gone.

Leo's POV: December 25, 2014 1AM

She wore a push up bra. A fucking push up bra! It's like she's trying to play with me. She fucking wants me.

She's getting frustrated that I don't do or say things like I use to. Shit if I knew this was all it took I would have done it years ago. Stupid fucking bitch.

I fed her all that bullshit under the mistletoe. How fucking romantic. But hey I plan on staying with her through the summer. Free fucking trip to Bermuda. Free fucking of new exotic bitches.

Who knows I may be all romantic tomorrow and bed her before dinner with my parents. Maybe she'll be great and I won't end it as soon. Probably fucking not. She usually looks like the kind that you fuck once. Tonight though, she looked sexy. I would fuck her all night and up until my dick got sore.

I can imagine how she'll sound and feel. I probably shouldn't since she's laying right fucking there and I'll be so fucking turned on I can't stand not to fuck her.

I already got her presents under the Christmas tree. She's gonna fall in love. Jewelry, clothes, shoes, gift cards, the whole 9 yards. I plan on getting laid tomorrow and everyday after that.

It's cute how she hangs off every word I say. A love sick bitch in heat. All I have to do is keep being sweet and buying her shit. She'll be all mine.

I think I'll go for acting after all this bullshit. I'd be fucking great. I'm hot, Id have even more money than I do now, and who knows? Maybe I'll marry a kinky model. Fucking Oscar material is what I'll be and a legend.

I roll over and wrap my arm around Alice. She fucking loves this shit. She moves back so she's pressed against me and I fight the urge to groan. Her ass is perfectly placed on my dick which is semi hard.

She rubs her legs against mine and I feel my dick get harder. Maybe this bitch isn't asleep. Ha, maybe I'll get to fuck her after all.

Then she grabs my hand and moves it until I feel my hand being laid on her boob. I move it because she usually fucking moves it when I try this.

"Leo I've been thinking about my no sex rule. I think I've been unfair to you." She says and i feel her chest vibrate so I know I'm not fucking dreaming.

"No it's fine. I understand." I say and smirk. I'm fucking good. It's not fucking okay or fine with me though.

"I haven't changed my mind about the sex part. But I have realized that there are things that we can do without it being sex." She says as she moves my hand back to her tit.

I lay frozen trying to figure out if she's fucking dreaming or what? She wasn't suppose to not change her mind about sex. That's what I'm here for is SEX! Not some blowjob or eating her out. I need dick inside pussy.

"I know it's not much but I'm willing to meet you half way." She says and flips so she's looking at me.

"Only if you're sure." I squeeze out. This isn't what I fucking wanted.

"I'm not. You're just gonna have to go with me." She whispers as she runs her hands up my chest. Yeah I know I fucking look good.

She kisses my shoulder before kissing up to my neck. She moves my hands back to her tits and I massage them. I tilt my head and grab her lips. Bitch was thinking about giving me a hickey. Shit doesn't work like that.

I roll over and place her on top of me. Right where my dick is begging for her. She makes a noise as she feels my dick under her. Maybe I can 'accidentally' stick it in.

I've got to think of a plan. Maybe I'll tell her I just want her to feel. I won't stick it all the way in yet. But I'll make sure my hands stay busy. Maybe the bitch will sink her tight self all the way on me.

Alice's POV

I'm starting to rethink that no sex thing. I'm sitting on top of him and I can feel him. Maybe I should stop but I don't want too. I grab the bottom of my tank top and I lift it up and over my head.

Leo pulls me down and I have to move up so he has access to my breasts. Oh god I'm so nervous I could combust.

And I want to when he takes it in his mouth. My eyes close and sounds come out of my mouth that shock me. He does the other one the same way and I'm literally ready to say screw it.

He rolls me over and slides my pajama bottoms and panties off in a fluent motion. I try to cover up but he moves my hands. He even holds them beside me as he looks me over.

"If I promise not to stick it in, can I just let you feel me?" Leo asks softly. I know this is hard for him but he's trying. I trust him so I nod slowly.

Then I feel something foreign rub against my skin. I'm afraid to look but I'm sure I know what it is. Then he rubs it in a place that makes me crinkle my toes. I let out a soft moan.

My mind forgets about everything as he continues to rub against me and I actually enjoy it. It's nice being close to Leo. I want him to be happy and to want to be in this relationship with me.

My mind is so scattered and preoccupied that I don't notice that Leo has moved away from my sensitive bud. I don't notice the way his hands find my hips. I don't even notice his breathing speed up. I don't notice anything until I feel a sharp pain. It hurt a lot. I was afraid to look although I know. Leo groans and grabs my hips tight to keep me from moving.

The tears leave my eyes and I try to move Leo's hands so I can move away and just forget this. I did this though. It's my fault. I shouldn't have let him touch me with his manhood. I shouldn't have changed my mind at all.

"Leo please let me go." I cry softly.

"I can't move Alice. I'm going to blow if we move." He says strained.

"Leo please. Please take it out of me." I whisper.

He starts to slowly pull out and it stings a bit. I cry harder as I realIze it's really gone. We just did that. I won't ever get it back.

Then I feel warmth on my belly and I look up to see Leo's manhood going limp. It's not what's on my belly though.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I say as my breathing gets deeper.

Leo grabs something and wipes it off before grabbing his clothes and leaving my room. I gather all the covers around me and curl up as I cry harder than I ever have.