I Plan On Getting Laid Tonight Boys.

Leo Smith POV: December 13, 2014 10PM

I slam Alice's door hard and fly down the steps before jerking my door open and getting in my car. My tires squeal as I drive off.

That fucking bitch. We've been together for 5 years. Why wait a couple more months?

I hit the steering wheel hard and the pain doesn't come.

To think all I wanted was to bed the bitch and be done with her shit! I've never had a girl who made me wait. Only reason I'm still trying is cause I'm getting paid for this. If she gives in before the wedding, I get enough money to last me a while.

Her fucking dad is gonna kick my ass for sure if I hightail it soon after the wedding. Which is why she's got to give in before so I can call this shit off.

The damn ring isn't even real. Everyone thinks it is. It cost me $100 for a good band and some fake ass diamonds.

I grab my phone and call my buddy Levi. He'll help me.

"Hey man." He answers.

"Hey. Hook me up?" I ask.

"Ain't it your girls birthday?" He asks, clearly shocked.

"Bitch won't give it up. How'd you know?" I mumble.

"Dude, I'm close with her dad and Jared use to be in love with her." He says.

"Your brother? In love with Alice?" I ask as I laugh out loud. That's fucking great.

"Dude they were young. We all use to ride up the mountain and get drunk. He'd always follow her around like a sick puppy. Can't say I blame him much. She's always looked pretty fuckable." Levi says with a laugh.

"Man, if I could shag her once I'd be happy." I say.

"5 years is a long time of chasing."

"Ha. Which is why i've been cheating on her for 4 years dude."

"Man maybe you just give up. You're gonna break her. " Levi says. His words shock me.

"Hey man. I found some grapes under the seat. Are you missing your balls?" I ask.

"Shut the fuck up. So who do you want tonight?" He asks.

"Maybe a fiery red head." I say and lick my lips.

"You're not gonna send this one home limping like the last one?" He asks nervous.

"Hey good sex comes at a price. Someone's gotta pay." I say and hang up.

I'm getting laid tonight regardless if it's that nun bitch or not.