Bedding a Kinky Blonde

January 3, 2015 11PM

Leo's POV:

I don't fuck the same girls twice usually. They get attached and I can't be bothered with that. Except one kinky blonde of course.

She came over after that stupid bitch punched me on Christmas. I've actually been fucking her for a while before that. Maybe I chose the wrong sister.

"Baby, come here." Sharon whines before sitting up and latching onto my neck.

I can't help but let her do it. She's so fucking hot and it gets her hot when she sees what it does to me. She's nothing like the nun. She lets me have it when I want it.

My mom knows about the ring I stole of course. How fucking great? My wedding is called off and I don't get a free trip to Bermuda anymore. I should probably be more upset but when I have a sex kitten clawing at my back it's hard to be anything up excited.

"It turns me on that you broke it off with the bitch." Sharon whispers in my ear before biting it.

"Oh baby. It's been over." I groan as she rubs her body on my back.

I should have the balls to call her and tell her it's fucking over. I got what I wanted. My dick in her. I didn't get to fuck her as planned but I got it in. That's all that matters now.

If my mom finds out about this, she'll send me away again. Especially the drinking. That'll be fucking great. I'm a damn adult and she still holds the key over my head. She's the main reason I got engaged to the fucking nun. She said she'd cut me off. Bitch.

"When can I tell her that I've been pleasing you more than she has in 5 years?" Sharon whispers as she reaches around me and grabs my hard member.

"Oh babe. Fuck." I groan.

"Tell me Leo. Tell me when I get to wreck my perfect sister's world." She moans in my ear and moves her small hand faster.

"I need time." I say and flip over so I'm facing her.

"Better make it quick or this booty call will change her number." She threatens sexily.

"Let's see if I can't fuck her for real. I get money for doing it and at least having her admit it to Levi." I tell her before kissing her hard.

"I don't wanna kiss Leo. That means feelings are involved. I'm not her." She say and pushes my face away from hers.

"I like that." I groan.

Who knew the nuns sister wasn't such a saint?