He's Pissed Again

December 16, 2014 7PM

"Leo I'm bout to leave." I say as I slide some earrings in.

"Okay. I'm just gonna hang out here." He says from the living room. I furrow my eyebrows before walking to my bedroom door.

"Leo I've never let you stay here by yourself. You can either come with me or go home." I say.

"Alice what's the worst I'm gonna do?" He asks from the couch.

"Leo you don't know how to clean up after yourself. If I left you here, my house would be a disaster. I can hardly afford what I have, much less everything that I would have to replace." I say with a hand on my hip.

"You're kinda hot when you get onto me." He says with a wide smile.

"Leo, this isn't funny. I'm already late and you know how far they live." I say as I roll my eyes and slide some shoes on.

"Fine." He groans and puts his shoes on.

"Do you want to come with me?" I ask.

"Nope. I don't care about your family's stupid traditions." He says rudely as he grabs his keys.

"Excuse me?" I say offended.

"You have stupid traditions that I don't give a fuck about." He says slowly.

"Well they're my traditions too, Leo. We're gonna be married soon." I say shocked that he's being like this.

"Well they'll end after were married." He says calmly.

"I don't have time for this Leo. I've got to go. Please leave." I say sternly when I'm actually on the verge of tears.

He kisses my cheek and finally walks out. I grab the cupcakes from the fridge and walk to the door with them and my purse. I set them on the stool outside and turn to lock the door.

As I slide the keys in my purse someone knocks into me and I bump the cupcakes making them fall over onto the ground. I ignore the person who pushed me and I grab the box to look inside to see all 23 cupcakes crushed.

"I'm so sorry baby." Leo says softly as he lays a hand on my shoulder.

"I told you to leave Leo. I can't believe you'd do this." I say as I sniffle and start down the stairs with the box in my hand.

Leo grabs my arm causing me to drop the cupcakes again.

"That's no way to treat your future husband." He say angrily.

"This is no way to treat your future wife." I spit as I grab the box once again and hurry down the stairs. I know he's faster than me but on the stairs were in the shadows. At least off the stairs were in the light.

"You think I meant to do this?" He asks loudly.

"Yes actually. I do think that." I yell as I drop the box of crumpled cupcakes in the trash.

"Maybe I did. You spend too much time with your family anyways." He yells making me stop in my tracks.

"If you can't deal with that, let me know right now." I say as my eyes swell with tears.

"I won't have to deal with it after were married." He says.

"If that's one of the terms and conditions then I want nothing to do with you." I say.

"You can't just back away now. You need to learn that I wear the pants in this relationship. You need a quick lesson in whose boss." He says as he steps towards me.

I slip the ring off my fingers and look at it in my hands. I've know the diamonds weren't real for a long time. One stone fell out and when I took it to be replaced the man told me I could buy a new ring cheaper than replacing a fake stone.

I look up at Leo and toss the ring at him.

"Consider this as me declining the terms and conditions." I say as I get in my car and drive off.