First Time

Jared drops our bags in our oversized room. No doubt dad paid extra for a room this size. I look around and run my fingers along everything. I keep expecting to wake up back at home. I'm not my first vacation with Jared and honestly it's not helping the fact that I want to keep him in bed for the next 2 weeks.

Yes, I want to make love to Jared. I want to be completely his for now until the day we both die and then if there's something after that I still want him. I still need him.

"What should we do first?" Jared asks excited. This is a first for him took.

"I don't know." I shrug and turn to look at him.

"Come here baby." He smiles and holds his arms open for me. I do what he says and I quickly find my spot in his arms. This is what I look forward to in life now.

"Let's get married." I say quickly. I've been thinking about it for a while now. It's what I want. I want him.

"What?" He asks. I look up at him and smile. I've never been one to be so confident but he brings it out in me.

"I want to be with you, Jared, forever. I want a ranch style house with little versions of us running around. I want it all. I want you. I need you." I smile as tears fill my eyes.

"You goofy girl." He smiles and I'm confused.

"Huh?" I ask with raise eyebrows.

"One minute." He lets go of me to go dig in his bag. He comes back with a little box and I know what it is without even opening it.

"You beat me to the punch line." He drops to one knee and opens the box. I gaze at the incredible ring and I can't find words to say.

"Say something sweetheart." He smiles and takes the rings from the box. He grabs my hand softly and slides the ring on for me. I stare speechless at my hand.

"This must've cost a fortune." I finally say and cover my mouth. I didn't mean to say that. I giggle at my self.

"Please tell me you'll never take it off." He begs playfully.

"I'll never take it off." I wipe my eyes to keep from crying.

Jared smiles before standing up and holding me tightly to him. I can't believe this is happening. This is the best vacation I've been on.

Jared kisses me softly and I feel sparks from my head to my toes. This is happening right now. He deepens the kiss and I tug at his shirt.

"Slow down Alice." Jared says softly.

"I don't want to." I sigh and Jared kisses down to my neck slowly.

"I love you." He whispers and kisses lower into my breasts. Thank God for v-necks.

"I love you too." I sigh deeply and rub his head softly, tugging his hair gently.

Eventually, Jared removes my shirt and leaves me in my bra. I want to cover up but I don't. I don't hide because I want Jared to see me. See everything I have. The good, the bad, the ugly.

I take my time and remove his shirt after a few strategically placed kisses on my behalf. His hands cup my bottom and he lays me down on the bed. He kisses me tenderly before reaching behind me to unsnap my bra. He throws it across the room and takes no time in cover them with his hands. He massages them and sounds come from my mouth that I didn't know I could make.

"You can tell me to stop at anytime." Jared reminds me and I shake my head.

"I don't want you to stop ever." I smile and he kisses my mouth before moving to my nipple. My toes curl and my body moves to be closer to him.

"God, Alice. You're so beautiful." Jared says and I grab his face to kiss him hard. His hands find refuge at my breast and I move my hands to his shorts. They unbutton easily and I work to pull them down. Thankfully Jared helps and they land in the floor with a thud.

I grab his hips and grind to my best ability against him. He hungrily sucks on my neck, sure to leave a hickey. He's driving me crazy.

He jerks my shorts off and tosses them wherever. His erections rubs against me and I moan softly. My panties are no doubt soaked at this point and I want the rest of our clothes off. Now.

Jared takes his sweet time pulling my panties down. He kisses up my legs and his face finds my core before I know what he's doing. He licks and laps at me causing my eyes to roll back in bliss and quicker than I thought it would happen, I orgasm.

"So sweet." He kisses my thighs and my face is blood red when he comes back.

He slides his underwear off and I look at the thing going inside of me. It's bigger than Leo's for sure. It almost looks unbearable.

"Go slow." I tell him with a worried face.

"I will. Remember if you want me to stop say so." He kisses my cheek softly and I anticipate him entering me.

"Ready?" He asks before pulling away so he can rub his cock against my slick opening.

"Yes." I groan as he pushes the head in. It doesn't hurt as bad as I thought it would but it's pretty painful.

Tears come to my eyes as he continues pushing inside me. It hurts really bad and I'm trying to control myself. I want this so badly.

"I'm in." He says half out of breath. He's struggling to keep control I'm sure.

"Just give me a minute." I breathe and wait for some comfort.

"Take your time." He sighs.

"Okay. I'm ready." I breathe after a long moment of silence.