That Didn't go as Expected.

That's Alice's dress. ^^

December 24, 2014 8PM

After the incident this morning, I didn't know how to feel about everything. It really shook me up. Then there was Leo's reaction. It was like pure shock and raw emotion. He hasn't shown me either of those in years.

Maybe I'm just overreacting about the whole waiting till marriage. I mean we're getting married in 10 months more or less. A lot can happen in 10 months too.

I dressed in a knee length burgundy dress that Leo bought me. I even pulled out a push up bra so I could have a little cleavage showing. Actually, I don't know if I did it for Leo's interest or to fill the dress out more. If asked, its for the dress.

I matched the dress with gold jewelry and a pair of cheap gold and nude wedges. I curled my hair and I thought I looked very pretty and presentable.

"You ready to go in?" Leo asks with a smile.

"Yeah of course." I say with a small smile.

I grab my purse from the floor beside me and reach back to grab the bag of presents. I turn to reach for the door and see Leo holding it for me.

"Let me take that." Leo says as he grabs the bag from my hands.

I pull the long jacket tighter around me. It's a cold Christmas Eve. That and my new found cleavage does not hold onto heat. Leo hasn't even seen my whole outfit yet. It'll be a surprise to everyone.

I get out and I hold onto his bent elbow. We look like a happy married couple coming home for the holidays I'm sure.

Leo opens the door for me and I step in.

"Momma were here." I say as I start undoing the jacket.

"Here let me help." Leo says as he sits the bag down and reaches around to pull it off my shoulders. His fingers softly rub against my skin leaving chills.

"Thank you." I say and turn to see him hanging it up.

He looks at me and his eyes grow wide as he takes in my outfit. I stop breathing for a moment and his eyes meet mine.

"Maybe I should let you have my jacket." He says unsure of himself.

"Leo it's pretty warm in here. I'm surprised you're not sweating up a storm." I say with a laugh and I watch his eyes move to my chest.

"Oh it's coming." He says and closes his eyes. I grow serious.

"Are you okay?" I ask as I move forward and reach to put my hand on his forehead.

"Your hands are cold." He says.

"Well bend down giant." I say softly as I pull his head down gently.

I place my lips on his forehead and feel a little warmth.

"Oh god you're not helping." Leo says and pulls away quickly.

"I'm sorry." I say low. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. He would tell me if I looked good right?

"Hey baby. Sorry it took me a minute." Mom says and I turn around to greet her.

"It's fine. I think Leo's getting sick though." I say as I hug her.

"Oh darling you look gorgeous." Mom says.

"Thank you. Leo bought me the dress and I just kinda went with it." I say happily. Then I remembered Leo. He seemed please with my outfit at first but now I don't know.

"How are you Leo?" Mom asks him.

"I'm good. I think I'm starting to get a little hot though." He says with a laugh. I hear his zipper unzip and I focus on now.