Chapter 51

"Did you eat the baby, kakishree?" Sutsom asked Subhadra, seeing her swollen stomach.

The earring slipped from Yadhwi's hand, who was fixing her ornaments. "No Sutsom!" She said with a horrified expression, making the whole family burst out laughing.

The day of the Rajsuya yagya was drawing near; in fact, it was just three days away. Everyone was present in the royal court when the second upapandav perked up the question.

Yudhishthir shook his head when he was done laughing. "No putra. Why would she eat the baby? He is slowly growing up, in there." Bheem explained to him, slightly embarrassed.

"When will he come out, pitashree? I want a new brother." He urged Vrikodar to tell him more. "Soon, son. Soon." Arjun glanced at Subhadra, making her shy away.

"When you'll get the title of Senapati, my son will become the Senadhyaksh of Indraprasth, Sutsom

I will teach him to be invincible in every war tactic. He will conquer the entire world for his jyeshth." The proud Dhananjay beamed.

Just like Samrat Pandu, the pandavs taught their sons to be loyal and devoted to each other.

They could even sacrifice their lives for the sake of their motherland and their family. The true meaning of selfless unity was being handed down to the children at Yudhishthir's palace.

"On that note, I'd like to inform the whole sabha that, all the kings have accepted the invitations, and they will be arriving by the day of yagya." Yudhishthir declared. Draupadi mentally thanked God, because there had been no obstruction in the ceremony so far. Everything was going well.

"Now mata and pitamah will see you as the Chakravarti Samrat of Bharatvarsh, jyeshth." Sahadev commented.

"It wouldn't have been possible without my four brothers. You all annexed the entire Aryavart for your jyeshth. What more can a poor king ask for?"

All the queens beamed at their valiant husbands after hearing the king's statement.

"Sahadev, I want you to collect all the illustrious and learned brahmins of the nation, with all the holy utensils, fragrant flowers, succulent fruits, auspicious ghee, and butter, along with excellent fabrics adorned with golden threads and satin patches.

Let all the royal charioteers of Shakraprasth be employed in hoarding the finest food from across the country.
This yagya is the biggest accomplishment of our lives; hence it should drip with splendor and brilliance."

Dharmraj seemed exceedingly excited for the grand function. His enthusiasm fueled Sahadev's morale and he asked for his leave to get to work.