Book Discontinued

Without beating around the bush, I come straight to the point.

Right now, I do not stand at a good place in my life. I told myself that no matter what, my career shall always be something for which I will sacrifice everything. Even the things I am really passionate about.

Writing took a huge part of my time and attention this year, because of which I was unsuccessful in other areas of my life. So, for the time being, I am discontinuing this book and withholding all of the upcoming projects.

I was going to delete my account on Wattpad along with this story, but I thought, maybe if I decide to return someday, I can pick up from where I left off.

I am truly, deeply sorry to all my readers, old or new regardless. They have been the sole reason for me to write this far, but unfortunately, I could not finish what I had promised. I know, following a book since the beginning and watching it being left off is very disappointing and I have no excuses to make. Not only am I stranding my story, but I am also deserting everyone who was attached to it.

I made a mistake. I knew very well that when the time comes, I'll have to abandon everything and pursue more important things in life; still, I started composing this story because I could not hold myself back.

It breaks my heart to forsake something I worked so hard for, but I don't have a choice. Perhaps someday, you will see the next chapter updated but the coming year doesn't look so promising to me.

Goodbyes are always tough. Part of me wants to stay and do what I love, but another part of me has made a dogged decision of moving on and focus on the more important aspects of my life. Unfortunately, I'll have to listen to my brain this time, and not my heart.

With this, I take a leave from you. I wish each and every one of you a bright and propitious future. May you achieve whatever you have set eyes on and more. I love all of you and hope to reunite with you in the future. Cheers.

~ Shreya