Chapter 52

A/N: The next two chapters are dedicated to my personal Madhav, @rubynroses for providing me the structure of Rajsuya yagya <3

The masterpiece that Mayasur had created, was beyond what words could describe. His hands had molded the wildest dreams of eminent vastukaars of the country, into reality.

 His hands had molded the wildest dreams of eminent vastukaars of the country, into reality

The courtyard hoisted six colossal pyres, whose flames leapt up to kiss the clouds.
Vishnu nodded curtly when the yajnagni reached to touch his lotus shaped feet. The voices of five brahmins reciting mantras and throwing ahutis in the yagya kund, echoed throughout the marble-floored yard of Mayasabha.

Dhananjay Susama, acted as the chanter of Sama.
Yajnavalka, supreme among the brahmans, became the chief of Adhvaryu.
Vasuputra Paila, aided by sage Dhoumya, took up the task of becoming the Hotar.
Krishna Dvaipayan, himself acted as a brahmin, chanting hymns in front of a huge kund.

Kings from all around Aryavart had gathered in the arena with generous offerings of jewels, gold, chariots, dancers, garments, and weapons.

The subjects consisting of the revered Vaishyas and Shudras were given hundreds and thousands of coins, cattle, and other donations by Samrat Yudhishthir and Samragyi Draupadi at the gates.

Artisans and architects were instructed to construct towering shelters of granite, loaded with precious gemstones.
Dharmputra's treasury was overflowing with wealth and prosperity; even outshining the chests belonging to Kuber and Varun.

Having distributed goods to the praja and solicitors, Yudhishthir turned to Nakul. "Anuj. It's time to bring Mata, Pitamah, Gurudev Drona and Kripa, and my kaurav brothers to this ceremony."
He touched his jyeshth's feet and summoned his magnificent horse, Vidyut. Carrying a lustrous black coat and mane, it's trots sounded like Indra's clouds thundering in the sky.