Yummy chocolates and a fun time

Ok guys soooo, mentions or I guess the start of smut but like I don't rlly know how to write it and I'm not 100% comfortable writing it yet so yea its only like the start of it and its not very well written I don't think but you can see for yourself. Sorry to disappoint some of you thirsty bitches. 

Luv u all, enjoy this chapter it's kinda long... <3

Draco's POV

-----------------

After we had finished eating breakfast, Teddy, Harry, and I headed to the courtyard. Once we got there, we met up with Luna. She was going to hang out with us because Ron and Hermione are on a date in Hogsmeade, my friends are all studying, Neville is studying too, and Ginny is at quidditch practice.

"Luna!" Teddy squealed, running over to her as we walked outside and she came into view.

"Hello, Teddy," She replied in her dreamy voice.

"Harry, Draco," She said, smiling at us.

Teddy really likes hanging out with Luna. When we go to the burrow, he spends a lot of time hanging out and playing around with Luna. She tells him all about funny creatures and spells. He loves it.

"Shall we start the chocolate hunt?" Harry said, clapping his hands together.

We agreed before I remembered something. I quickly took out my wand and moved it in a spiral movement. Out of nowhere, in my hand was a little basket for Teddy to put his chocolate in. I handed it to him and he beamed with happiness.

We started to set off on the hunt. About ten minutes in, Teddy had already found six. We decided to look down another corridor and as we did, Teddy and Luna waked ahead. Teddy was holding Luna's hand while they walked. Luna will be a really good mum one day if she decides to have kids. Meanwhile, I snaked my arm around Harry's waist and he rested his head on my shoulder as we walked. When we stopped walking because Teddy spotted another chocolate chick, I quickly pulled Harry in front of me and connected our lips. Not that we had to hide or anything, but I know Harry likes the quick cheeky kisses we share in the halls and common rooms. I could feel Harry smile into the kiss before we broke apart.

"Look, it's getting away!" Teddy shouted, chasing after his chocolate chick.

Luna quickly followed after him. Harry and I shared a glance for a second before bursting out laughing and chasing after our stray child.

Once we caught up to him, he was crouching down by the wall next to Luna. They were admiring how cute the chocolate chick was.

About an hour later, Teddy had found all of the chocolate chicks, and it was also time for lunch. We told him that he could only eat them after lunch because otherwise he will be too full of chocolate to eat any healthy food. He protested at first but after a bit of convincing, agreed.

The four of us walked into the Great Hall and went to sit at the Gryffindor table. We sat down, Teddy sitting next to Harry while I sat on the other side of the table facing them. Hermione and Ron then came in, Ron sitting next to me while Hermione sat on the other side of Teddy.

"Hey Ted, how are you?" Ron asked, already putting food on his plate.

"I'm good thanks," Teddy responded, giving Harry a look when confirming what food he wants on his plate.

"Sorry, could you pass the sandwiches, babe?" Harry asked me and I smiled, placing a few sandwiches on his and Teddy's plates.

"So, did the Easter Bunny leave you a lot of chocolates, Teddy?" Hermione asked after getting her food.