Quidditch and Dobby

Draco's POV

-----------------

Today the Slytherin and Gryffindor teams are having a friendly quidditch match so we can practice for the real match. Harry is going to meet me at the quidditch field because we don't have classes together today.

My first class is potions with Professor Snape. I have always enjoyed potions and today we were brewing Amortentia. It is said to smell different to each person, according to what attracts them. When we were done, we had to write down what we smelled.

The gold from a golden snitch

Treacle tart

Quidditch equipment

Vanilla

Green Apples

I wrote them down and then folded the paper and put it into my book like a bookmark. I was reading what Ron was writing down next to me. It was very obvious the scent's matched Hermione. Harry and I both had a hunch that Ron liked Hermione and she liked him back. It's quite funny for Harry and I to see them dancing around each other like little children who won't admit their feelings.

Snape dismissed us and I went with Ron, Hermione, and Goyle to the field. There I saw Harry and some of the other team mates from both teams waiting. We started to practice and we actually didn't have anyone going to the hospital wing this time. The Slytherin team ended up winning since I beat Harry to the snitch and we scored the most points. The Gryffindors better start practicing if they want a chance at beating us in the upcoming competition.

I then had to go after practice because I had one more class, transfiguration. After that it was dinner time. I went to the Great Hall and started to eat but I couldn't see Harry. I finished eating early and as I was walking off to my room, Ron and Hermione came up to me.

"Have you seen Harry?" Ron asked.

"We don't know where he is." Hermione sighed.

"I was just about to go and check if he was in my room, your welcome to come check with me." I said to them.

We checked my room but he wasn't there so we decided to split up and look around the castle for him. He hardly ever skips dinner so we were all quite worried. Ron was to take the upper floors of the castles, Hermione had the lower levels, and I went to look outside.

I was walking towards the field when I saw something fly past in my peripheral vision. I quickly turned to see what it was but it had already gone by. Then I saw it again on the other side of me. Then I saw it. It was someone flying on their broom. It was.. Harry?

"Harry Potter! Come down here right now!" I shouted at him.

He lowered towards the ground smiling with his hair all messy and ruffled.

"Where have you been? You had us all worried!" I said to him. Anything could have happened, he could've at least told us he was here.

"What? I'm sorry, I have been here since we practiced together. I thought I told Ron I was staying to practice more." He said to me.

"That Weasel! Always forgetting things." I muttered and Harry gave an adorable laugh.

"Come Dray," Harry said as he held my hand and led me to the grass.

We lay down and embraced the warm rays of the sun setting over us.

"Why have you been practicing for so long?" I asked him after a few minutes.

"Well, I can't lose to you in the competition now can I?" He chuckled to me.

I laughed at his funny response but I couldn't help but feel that wasn't the only reason he stayed out here for so long.

"Is that the only reason?" I asked him.

"Well, no," He said and paused before continuing.

"I'm not sure if you have noticed yet but a lot of the students here don't like me. They are all calling me a liar and saying I'm just making things up for attention." He said and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

I felt so upset for him. I couldn't believe that people actually trust the daily profit.

I rolled over so I was on top of Harry, a hand on either side of him and I kissed him. It was soft and gentle but passionate. It felt warm in the sun rays and being close to Harry always warms my insides.

I took his hands and pulled him up off the floor. I took him to my room and called for a kitchen elf. When I did, my former house elf appeared, Dobby.

"What does Master Draco request from Dobby?" He said in his croaky high pitched voice.

"Some food for Harry would be deeply appreciated, thank you." I said to him.

Even though Dobby doesn't serve my family anymore, he addresses everyone by Master or Miss. Except for Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Once Dobby left the room, Harry started to laugh as he was staring into space.

"What?" I asked him.

"I just realised, how did Dobby know all the things that happened to me in the first year?" He questioned the ceiling.

I felt my face go red when he said,

"It must have been someone in your family since after all, he was serving your family."

"Was the Slytherin prince obsessed with me? Harry Potter" He turned to me and said, exaggerating on the 'Potter'.

"N-no" I said while looking away from him.

"Oh then I guess it must have been Lucius or Narcissa. I mean after all the Slytherin Prince hated me." He said with a smirk on his face.

"F-fine, it was me. But I wasn't obsessed! I just took a lot of interest in what you did.." I said trying to not sound creepy. I lied though, I was obsessed. I had a crush on Harry when I first met him but when he declined my friendship I felt there was no hope. Clearly I was wrong but back then I didn't know anything better than to take my anger out on him and his friends.

I gave him a weak smile trying to cover up my lie but saw right through it. He stood up and walked over to me on the sofa.

"Sure... keep telling yourself that." He laughed and kissed my cheek.