It's back!

Harry's POV

-----------------

The next week was filled with sneaking around, and hanging out with Draco, Hermione, and Ron. There were a few days when Draco and I didn't have lessons when most other students did and we would be snogging in an empty hallway until we heard someone coming and we would have fun running and hiding in the nearest empty classroom just in case it was Umbridge.

It never was Umbridge Until today, we were standing in one of the hallways snogging, Draco had me against the wall until we heard the sound of high heels clacking on the stone floor just down the hall. So we stopped and ran to the nearest abandoned room. Luckily we just dodged Umbridge. We were in a dark room and I looked around. The room looked familiar but I couldn't tell where from.

That was until I looked over in the corner and saw it.

"Hermione it's back! The mirror.. It's back!" I quickly said to her.

"Harry, Harry, slow down. I haven't a clue what you're talking about. Why don't you take us all to it?" She said to me.

So I showed them all the room. As we walked, I was holding Draco's hand while Ron and Hermione quickly tailed behind us. We reached the room and I pointed at it.

Ron and Hermione gasped at the sight of it.

"It really is back," Ron said.

Draco clearly hadn't heard of it before and so out of curiosity, I told him to stand in front of it and tell us what he sees. He looked confused but complied. He then stepped forwards and looked into the mirror.

"Well, what do you see?" I said to him.

"Well I would be able to tell if you would move out of the way Harry." Draco chuckled and sighed.

"Draco... Harry is standing here with us. He's not in the mirror one bit." Hermione laughed.

Draco looked confused and then his cheeks flushed crimson when I explained what the mirror is.

"It's the mirror of Erised. It shows you what your heart most deeply desires." I said to him. I was flustered too at the thought of him seeing me in the mirror.