Breakfast, Diagon Alley, and the Burrow

Draco's POV

-----------------

Teddy left the other day and it's Harry's birthday in a few days. Today we are going to Diagon Alley to pick up some stuff for school and then at lunch we are going to the Weasleys. I'm a bit nervous to go there because this is the first time I will be there with their whole family and my father didn't really treat their family well. I hope they forgive me for the way he forced me to act.

I woke up early this morning so I went downstairs to make breakfast since Kreacher was still away. I made scrambled eggs and toast. I also had ordered some treacle tart yesterday so I got a slice out for Harry.

Half an hour later, Harry was still in bed so I went up to wake him up.

"Oh chosen one~" I said into his ear.

He opened his eyes slowly but when the light from the window shone in his eyes he quickly covered his head with my pillow.

"It's time to get up," I said.

He ignored me until I said,

"Fine I guess no kisses for you today."

His head shot up when I said that and I couldn't help but smile. He looked so beautiful. His raven-hair was all messy, the sun rays were shining right onto his face so he looked a beautiful golden colour and he was buried and tangled in the covers and pillows. The weather has been getting warm recently and he insists on just sleeping in his boxers and so when the light shone on him I could see how strong he was. He wasn't too skinny but he also wasn't too strong that he looked bulky. He was perfect.

"I got up, where are my kisses?" He said to me.

I just laughed and said,

"You get them when you come downstairs."

"Ughhhhhhh" Is all I heard from him before I started back to the kitchen.

A few minutes later Harry had emerged from our bedroom and was now in the kitchen with me.

"Kisses?" He said a bit annoyed that he had to get up.

"Now you can get your kisses," I said and walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! You little snake!" Harry said.

"Well I am a Slytherin." I chuckled and pointed to his breakfast.

"For you my love," I smiled.

His eyes lit up when he saw the food on his plate. He hurried over to it and started shoveling it into his mouth. He must have been really hungry. Sometimes I can't believe he's going to be nineteen soon when he still acts like a ten year old but it doesn't bother me. I think it's funny.

"What are we going to do today Dray?" He sake happily.

It's funny how much food changes his mood.

"Well we need to get some stuff for school and then go to the Weasleys for lunch." I told him.

"We should probably leave soon for Diagon Alley so that we aren't late to the burrow." Harry said while standing up from his cleaned up plate.

"Thanks for the breakfast," He said and kissed my cheek while walking past me to put his plate in the sink.

I then went upstairs to get dressed into some casual robes to wear to Diagon Alley. Harry came up shortly after me to get changed too.

We then floo'd to Diagon Alley together. When we got there it was quite crowded. Harry held onto my hand for some reason but I didn't mind. We got a few weird looks from people who didn't know we were dating. I know what was going through their minds, 'a death eater holding hands with Harry Potter?!'

We filled off our list of things we need for school and then floo'd back home to put our stuff away. Harry told me to quickly get changed out of my robes into something more casual to go to the burrow in.

I was really struggling to find something to wear because I didn't want my 'first impressions' to be bad, and I also had no idea what this lunch was going to be like.

"Dray... what's taking so long?" Harry shouted up the stairs.

"Uh um just finding a um shirt," I said because I didn't want him to know I couldn't even pick my own outfit.

Suddenly he was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed and he was quietly laughing to himself. It frightened me because we got there so quickly and so I jumped and held my shirt up to cover my chest. I don't know why I did that because Harry has seen me many times without anything on really. He just slowly walked over to me and lowered my hands.

"Here let me help you," He said quietly with a smile.

He picked out a white shirt and some black jeans with some grey converse. I really liked the colour of the shoes I thought to myself.

"There, the shoes match your eyes," Harry said and winked at me before kissing me.

We went to the floo in the living room and before we stepped in, I think Harry could tell I was nervous because he said,

"Don't worry, they will love you! I know they will."

I took a deep breath as we stepped into the floo and then suddenly we were at the Weasleys estate. It was very different to the Malfoy Manor but it felt nice, and cozy unlike the Malfoy Manor.

"Harry dear!" Ms Weasley beamed as she cupped Harry's face with her hands and gave him two big kisses on his cheeks.

"Draco!," She then said in the same way she said Harry's name while repeating her actions with Harry for me.

I was shocked. She didn't even twice think before greeting me as if I was her family. I felt very happy because of that. I now understand what Harry meant by, Mr and Ms Weasley are like his parents.

After we were greeted, we had spent the rest of the afternoon there eating lunch, talking, and playing quidditch on their homemade field outside their house. The day was so fun, I felt like I belonged.

Around seven o'clock Harry and I said our goodbye as we went back home.