Reuniting

Draco's POV

-----------------

Just like last year, Father didn't accompany Mother and I to the station but I didn't really care. All I cared about was that I was to see Harry again soon. I said goodbye to Mother and got onto the train. I walked to the last compartment and waited. I had gotten to Kings Cross early because I was so excited so after about fifteen minutes, the train started to churn and start it's journey.

I was very confused, Harry hadn't come yet. Was he not on the train? Had something happened to him? Did he miss it? My mind filled with worried thoughts until I saw a figure walking towards the last carriage which I was in. The person had messy raven-hair and green emerald eyes.

Harry! He made it!

He wrapped his legs around my waist as I picked him up and kissed him. The kiss was long and passionate. I missed his smile, his hair, his smell, and his ability to make me smile without even doing anything.

I stood there holding and kissing him and when we broke apart I gave him a hug. He winced at me when I did but then quickly covered his mouth. I immediately stopped hugging him and sat down with him on the seats.

"Are you alright, love?" I said to him with a concerned look on my face.

"I'm fine." He tried to lie to me.

"Harry darling, I know you're not ok, Can you please tell me whats wrong?" I asked him, still concerned.

He kept his gaze down to the seat we were sitting on and he began to tell me what had happened all summer. I felt my insides boil with rage when he told me what that monster of an uncle did to him and how he was being treated in his muggle home.

When he finished telling me, there was a pause until he said in a quiet voice,

"I'm sorry, also I know you have read the daily profit and I hope you believe me, I promise, he's back."

I then placed a light finger below his chin and tilted his head up so he was looking at me. I looked him in the eye and said,

"First of all, none of this is your fault. I also believe you and I always will."

He then broke down in tears and I gently and cautiously embraced him. Making sure I didn't hold him too strong this time. He cried into the crook of my neck for a while making my shirt all wet but I didn't mind.

"Can I see?" I said to the sobbing boy sitting next to me.

He leaned back up from my shoulder and slowly nodded.

I waved my wand and the curtains of the carriage closed. I didn't think Harry would want the other students to see. He slowly took off his shirt and I saw his rib cage. There was one part that looked out of place. I couldn't even imagine having to bear with the pain of that. I then looked at the rest of his body. It was scattered in blue and purple bruises. He then turned around and his back was just the same.

"Fred and George healed my nose and some of the lighter bruises but these are the ones that are more severe and they couldn't get rid of them with the spells they used." Harry said to me.

"I know I look hideous." He said to me while looking at the ground.

"You never look anything but beautiful to me," I quickly said. It broke my heart to hear the way Harry thought about himself.

"Here put this on," I said to him, holding out the jumper I just took off as he started to put his shirt back on. It was hardly a shirt, it was a grey piece of fabric that hung loosely on his thin body. It was most likely a hand me down from that awful cousin of his, Dudley.

I took the shirt from Harry's hands so the only thing he could wear was my jumper. It's a lot softer and warmer. It also looked cute on him. We sat back down on the seats, this time Harry had his head on my lap and he was lying across the soft seat. He started to doze off so I took the opportunity to admire his unbelievably beautiful face.