Teddy

Harry's POV

-----------------

It's been a year now since the war and the new school year is starting in a month since they needed time to repair the school and find new teachers. Some of us are going to be going back for an eighth year so we can have one last hopefully quiet year before we go off our separate ways.

I have moved away from the Dursleys now and I live in 12 Grimmauld Place. Draco lives with me too. His father is back in Azkaban and his mother is happily living in the Manor and living a more free life now.

Draco and I are back together, we kind of got together the day of the war but our first date since we got back together was on Draco's eighteenth birthday. Now Draco is nineteen and I am about to turn nineteen in a month.

We share a room in the Black Manor. While the school was being rebuilt I took some time to re decorate some of the house. I mainly just cleaned the rooms of old junk and made them a bit more lighter and not as depressing.

Our bedroom has sage green walls, a four poster bed that is black and has silk bed sheets, an old wardrobe I found in one of the rooms that I cleaned up, and a brown suede armchair that I also found which I put in front of the fireplace which is opposite our bed.

I have made the other rooms into guest rooms and the top room is for Teddy. The room on the top floor has a beautiful shade of powder blue on the walls and there is a bed up there for him with a baby mobile over it that had clouds hanging from it. There is a sky light in that room so I put a blind over it so if Teddy needs to sleep in the day then it won't be too bright for him. Finally, I added a beautiful knitted rug that Molly made for the room. It is all different colours and is a circle. I also added in some toys for him to play with. Some blocks, dolls, rings, cars, and more.

Draco said I did an amazing job with the rooms but I think I could add some more to them in the future. Talking about Teddy, he's actually coming over today.

Draco's POV

-----------------

Teddy just got dropped off by his grandmother, I love it when he comes because Harry is so good around kids and it makes me love him even more. Even though Harry is Teddy's godfather, Teddy still treats me the same as Harry. He is only one years old so I guess he thinks everyone close to Harry is nice.

"Hawy! Dwaco!" Teddy squealed as he ran to us through the hall.

"How's my big boy doing?" Harry said to him as he picked him up.

"Good, nanny gave me some chocwates to eat wif you!" Teddy beamed.

Harry put him down so he could get his little bag of chocolates from his coat pocket.

"Dwaco up!" He said to me while reaching his hand up in the air.

I reached down and picked him up.

"See Teddy now you're even taller than 'Hawy' aren't you" I teased and kissed Harry on the end of his nose.

"Hows about we go and eat those chocolates of yours without Harry?" I said with an evil smirk on my face.

Teddy returned the same smirk and I bolted off up the stairs with him still in my arms and Harry chased us. We made it to mine and Harry's bedroom and I brought Teddy to the bed. I whispered into Teddy's ear telling him to jump on Harry's pillow and shout "Harry's short!".

Harry watched from the doorway and laughed at us as Teddy did what he was told even though it sounded more like,

"Hawy's showt! Hawy's showt!"

Harry came over to the bed while laughing and sat next to me. I kissed him while Teddy was amused by jumping on the bed.

"Ewwwww!" Teddy complained when he saw us kissing.

We both just laughed and tackled him to the bed and placed slobbery wet kisses on each of his cheeks.

Like every toddler, he wanted us to keep repeating the same thing and so we did.

We kissed

"Ewwwww!"

And then kisses for Teddy. He went hysterical with laughter from this and he absolutely loved it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys this is my fav chapter so far, I rlly like writing about kids and stuff because it's so cute ahah. Okie 

baiiii <3