Christmas at the Burrow

Draco's POV

-----------------

I woke up and the air felt happier. The light from the window wasn't warm but it wasn't a saddening cold.

"Merry Christmas," I said as Harry started to open his eyes.

"Merry Chr-" He started.

"Chwistmas! Yeahhh!" Teddy shouted as he ran into our room and onto our bed. He climbed between us and his hair turned an orange colour as he sat on the warm spot of the bed where Harry and I were laying before he came in.

"Merry Christmas Teddy," Harry chuckled.

"And you," He rolled his eyes at me in a playful way and then kissed me.

I couldn't see it but I could tell Teddy was rolling his eyes at us.

"Come onnn, you guys kiss evewy day but Chwistmas is onwy today!" Teddy whined. He wanted to get to the Burrow.

"Alright, alright." I laughed.

Harry and I shared a look before I grabbed Teddy and pulled him up so he was no longer sitting facing us but now laying down with us. We tickled him and the little boy wrigled beneath our hands. His giggles could make even the saddest person smile.

"S-st-stop," Teddy panted as he continued to giggle and tried to escape us.

Soon we stopped and Teddy lay there gasping for air. He was now laying flat on his back between Harry and I. His hair had been rapidly changing colours as we tickled him but now it was back to its original blue colour.

Teddy then scooted over to Harry and turned onto his side to face me and slowly closed his eyes. All that tickling tired him out. Harry put an arm around him and I put my arm around both of them. It was really early in the morning and so we all fell asleep again.

About an hour later we were all awake and it was seven thirty in the morning. Harry was the first to wake out of the three of us so he had gone down to wrap any last minute presents we had. I on the other hand woke up second and I now had Teddy snuggled into my chest. His small face presses right to where my heart was. I hugged him gently after a bit and he started to wake up.

"Is it time fow pwesents now Dwaco?" He said sleepily as he rubbed his eyes.

"Very soon it will be, but first, we need to get ready to go." I said to him.

I rolled out of bed and picked Teddy up, placing him on my hips as I walked to his room to pick out some clothes for him.

We decided on a lovely red long sleeve shirt with two white horizontal stripes across it and a white collar sticking up. Accompanied with some cute white trousers, elf shoes, and a santa hat of course. Teddy liked his santa theme outfit a lot.

After I helped Teddy to get dressed, I went to get myself dressed. I wore some black skinny jeans with a white shirt and a green jumper over the top. I also put on a pair of black vans shoes that Harry got me.

I went downstairs with Teddy and we saw Harry in the living room wrapping presents still. We smiled at each other but I quickly distracted Teddy in case he saw his present.

"Time for you to brush your teeth mister." I said to him in a playful way and tapped the end of his nose as his hair turned pink.

After we were all ready, we floo'ed to the Burrow for Christmas brunch. As we knocked on the door to the Weasley estate, it quickly swung open and Harry, Teddy, and I were tackled into a warm and strong embrace from Molly Weasley.

"Aw! Merry Christmas!" She said.

"M-Merry Ch-Christmas." Harry choked out while being squished by her arms.