Healed

Harry's POV

-----------------

We got back to Hogwarts last night. I spent the first night in my own dorm so that I could unpack my stuff and I also spent some time with my friends Ron, Seamus, Neville, and Dean. Tonight I am going to be sleeping in Draco's room and I was excited to see him since we didn't have any classes together on Mondays so I haven't seen him other than at meals.

In Fact during dinner, as Draco was leaving, he came over and asked if Hermione and Ron wanted to come with me to hang out in his dorm before curfew. They both smiled and agreed.

The three of us walked to Draco's room, luckily now that the teachers have become aware of mine and Draco's relationship, they have allowed us to go and see him and the same for him. That has made life a lot easier because now we don't need to sneak around under my invisibility cloak or try to blend in with a group of Slytherins.

We reached Draco's room and as we walked in Draco gave me a light hug and held my hand before dragging me over to his desk. Ron and Hermione went and sat down in front of the fire in the room. I always knew Ron had a thing for Hermione and Hermione was realising she felt the same.

Draco showed me his desk and was trying to show me something but all I could see was potion books stacked on top of each other, ingredients, different sized vials, and a cauldron.

"Sorry Dray but I don't really know what you're showing me." I said to him.

"Oh right.." He said when he realised why I was confused.

He reached for a small vial that was propped up on the windowsill. He held it up in front of my face.

"I stayed up all night making you this! It wasn't that hard to brew it, the hard part was finding the ingredients." Draco chuckled.

"You stayed up all night?!" I said to him. I didn't want him to be losing sleep over me.

"Of course I did chosen one, anything to heal you." He said before he kissed the end of my nose lightly.

I couldn't believe it. Not only did he spend his whole night making me a potion to heal my wounds, but he also just admitted that it was easy to make a potion that even Snape would struggle to make. I was so proud and grateful but I was also angry that he didn't sleep.

He kissed me on the lips this time and then placed the vial in my hand.

"Drink, it will make you feel better." He said to me in a charming way.

So I did. I drank every last drop. I expected it to not taste very nice like all potions but this one actually tasted quite nice. I started to feel weird though, I felt all these weird sensations in my chest and then I realised my ribs were healed. I lifted my shirt and saw that the bruises had gone.

"Oh Dray," I smiled and gave him a big hug.

He hugged back before picking me up bridal style and brought me to the sofa next to Ron and Hermione. He put me down on the sofa and sat next to me. The four of us talked for an hour or so before it was curfew so Ron and Hermione had to go back to the Gryffindor tower. We said our goodbyes before heading to bed.

I lay down next to my handsome boyfriend and kissed him. Although I think Draco had a bit more than kissing on his mind. All I can say is that I knew I was in for a long but pleasurable night.