Last Names

Draco's POV

-----------------

I couldn't believe it! I felt so relieved and happy when Harry said yes. We were both crying happy tears now. As he was hugging me I stood up and slid the ring onto his finger. It fit perfectly so it wasn't too tight but it also didn't fall off. He admired the jewels on his finger for a second before looking up at me.

"I love you Draco," He said before kissing me.

I lifted him up so his legs were around my waist and I held him close to me as we kissed.

"I love you too," I said between kisses.

-----

We headed to the Gryffindor common room to meet up with Hermione and Ron. Harry said the password to the lady in the painting and it swung open. We stepped through, still holding hands and walked over to the sofas where our two friends were sitting.

They both had large grins on their faces. They knew Harry said yes, and Ron asked to see the ring. There was only one armchair left to sit on since Ron and Hermione were sitting on the sofa together so I sat in the chair with Harry in my lap. He held his hand out to his best friend, showing the ring that looked more orange now due to the fire light shining on it.

"It looks beautiful Harry! Good choice Draco!" Hermione gasped.

"Bloody hell that looks good, and expensive.." Ron said after, even more surprised than Hermione.

I can't disagree with either of them, it really did suit Harry and it was expensive but I have the money and Harry is worth more than money itself so it was worth it.

"I know, I really love it." Harry said happily.

He turned his head and kissed my cheek.

"But not as much as I love you~" He said with a smirk on his face and we all laughed.

Harry does have a talent for saying funny things that makes us cringe.

I put my arms around him and pulled him back so he was leaning on my chest. We all sat there and talked for an hour or so before it was time for dinner. We all walked to the Great Hall together and sat down at our assigned tables.

Harry's POV

-----------------

I went to go and sit at the teachers table today since I have spent the whole week sitting with my friends. Minerva was sitting on my left in the center of the table. I put my hand up to the table to get my knife and fork when she gasped.

"Why Harry, isn't that a lovely ring!" She complimented.

"Oh yes, I really like it too," I said to her.

"Do you have it for any particular reason?" She asked and had a small smile on her face, her eyes had the same shine that Dumbledore's used to when he knew something.

"Well, I no longer have a boyfriend, but I do have a fiancé." I said to her as if it was a riddle.

She knew what I meant and gave me a big smile.

"Congratulations to you and Mr. Malfoy!"

"Or should I say Mr. Potter," She continued with a smirk.

I felt my cheeks going warm and I looked over from my spot in the room to Draco. He was talking to Blaise, one of his classmates and friends. He then shifted his gaze and our eyes met. Instead of quickly looking away like we would have done when we were younger, he smiled and winked at me and I smiled back.

Once the dinner was over, I went to our room and Draco was already waiting for me there. I Hugged me from behind as I was standing at the closet and changing. He rested his chin on my shoulder and whispered to me,

"Something caught your eye at dinner?"

I felt his breath on my bare skin as he giggled under his breath. I rolled my eyes and turned around so I was facing him.

"Yes, a very handsome person in fact." I said.

"Oh, and who was that?" He whispered with a smirk.

"Well the lightning flashed from outside and I saw my reflection in one of the windows," I falsely admitted and acted shy.

Draco laughed at me.

"Very smart," He said as he waved a finger at me.

He led me over to the bed and we both got under the covers. We were laying on our sides facing each other. Draco had his hand on my jawline and his thumb was stroking my cheek. Our eyes are not daring to part.

"Dray?"

"Hm?"

"At dinner Minerva saw my ring and then called you Mr. Malfoy but then said Mr. Potter. What should we do with our last names?" I asked him.

"Well, I'm not sure but I am sure that you're not becoming a Malfoy. I don't want you to become a Malfoy. Maybe I will become Mr. Potter." He said that last part with a smirk.

"I'd like that," He finished

"Me too." I followed.