New house

Harry's POV

-----------------

Believe it or not, it's been a few months since Easter. School is ending in two weeks but Draco and I came back to see Teddy and sort out some plans. Molly is really excited for mine and Draco's wedding, so are the rest of the Weasley's but Molly's excitement outshines the rest. I'm getting kind of nervous. It's nothing to do with Draco, it's just that we don't want to have a really extravagant wedding, we want to have one on private property and only have close friends come. The reason this is hard is because we are currently living in 12 Grimmauld Place and there is no space for a wedding there. We have been going to Gringotts recently to check out any estates thay have found that might belong to one of our families, therefore belonging to us too.

"Haz, you ready?" I heard Draco shout upstairs from the living room

"Yep! One sec!" I shouted back, just putting my shoes on.

I went into the living room and we both stepped into the flames of the floo. Today Teddy is at his friend's house and so we don't need to bring him with us. We walked down Diagon Alley, hand in hand towards Gringotts. When we arrived, a goblin took us into a room where they told us that there is a Potter Manor that belonged to my grandparents, therefore, now belonging to me. We decided to go and check it out.

The Goblin apparated us there and as soon as I lay eyes on it, I loved it. It looked like a castle, and just slightly bigger than the Malfoy manor. There is an amazing garden which we were told never dies because of the magic put over it. The manor has enough rooms to fit a family in it and there is also a beautiful grand dining room, living room, foyer, two grand staircases, a library, and many more rooms. We were also informed that there are already house elves that are still working here and mainly work in the kitchens, housekeeping, and gardening.

"It's lovely," Draco muttered, just as amazed as I am at the manor.

"It is," I reply.

"Well, thank you so much for your time, but we must be getting back now, we have some important things to be planning." Draco said to the kind goblin who helped us here.

"My pleasure, good luck with your plans, and if you do intend to live here, do stop by the bank to inform us." The goblin said before apparating away.

Draco then held out his hand to me and I took it, apparating home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry this is short. This story is coming to an end so expect a few more chapters. If you have any ideas for me to put in before I end this story, please comment them. I really hope you enjoyed it and I am really sad to be ending it.

Love you! <3