Love bites and a New teacher

Draco's POV

-----------------

I wake up with Harry in my arms. I can see the love bites I left on him from last night. They are scattered all over him from his jawline to his waist. He looks so happy right now, he's smiling even though he's sleeping and his body is warm despite him not wearing a shirt.

He starts to stir while the sound of student's intensifies from outside the room. He looks up at me with those beautiful eyes of his and smiles.

"That was fun," He says in a sleepy and croaky voice.

I know he is talking about last night, he didn't need to say anything else before we both started to chuckle.

We started to rush to get dressed when I realised what time it was. There was ten minutes until lessons started and we had our first class with Umbridge. She is here from the ministry and is our new DADA teacher.

We ran through the halls towards the classroom. We skipped breakfast but luckily we made it in time for the start of class.

"Mr Potter, why are you wearing the wrong uniform?" Umbridge asks Harry.

"Oh- um sorry I didn't realise, it must have gotten mixed up in the washing and I woke up late so I didn't check." Harry made an excuse.

The real reason was that we couldn't find his tie in my room this morning so he just used one of mine and thought of that excuse in case she asked.

"No it's not, we all know it's Draco's tie Harry don't tell lies. Just like the one you told about you know who," Someone laughed from the back. They were clearly trying to get him in trouble. You see, the first thing is that for some reason, Umbridge hates any sort of relationship between students other than friendships or enemies. Second of all, She was from the ministry and the ministry is trying to persuade everyone that the dark lord isn't back which is a complete lie but some people actually believe the rubbish on the Daily Profit.

"My office after class Mr Potter," She said in a sickeningly sweet but evil voice.

The class felt like the longest and most boring class I have ever been to but I still waited outside the room when Harry went to meet with Umbridge after class. When he came out, he looked like he had been trying not to cry but I didn't mention it since the hall was still filled with students.

Harry and I didn't have any more classes for the day so we went back to my room.

We sat on my bed, I straddled over Harry's lap and we were kissing. My hands caressing his cheeks. First he was hugging my neck with his arms but then he moved them up into my hair. As he was moving his hands around, his sleeve fell and my eyes opened and caught a glimpse of something. It looked like Harry was bleeding. I immediately stopped. I grabbed his wrist and he had a nervous look on his face. I looked at his hand and it read "I must not tell lies".

I was furious. Rage building up in me. I knew this was Umbridge's doing. This was why Harry looked hurt when he left her class. I so wanted to go up to her and hex her but I knew that wouldn't fix anything. What I could fix though was Harry's hand. I didn't have any more of the potion so I went to my desk and got out a roll of bandages. I gently wrapped them around his hand and then kissed his hand delicately before sealing the bandages in place.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I then asked him.

"I- I don't know, I'm sorry. I guess I just didn't want to worry you," Harry said to me while looking down.

I lifted his head from his chin with my finger and looked him in the eyes.

"It's alright. Next time just tell me straight away, and anyways, I always worry for you because I love you." I said to him reassuringly.

I planted a soft kiss on his rose coloured lips and then gave him a smile. How I love this boy.