The final Battle

Draco's POV

-----------------

We were all standing in the courtyard, Dumbledore's army on one side and The dark lords on the other. I was standing with Dumbledore's army.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort Shouted and then laughed along with all the death eaters behind him.

I felt my heart sink. It sank to the deepest depths of the oceans and it was never to be found again. I couldn't believe this. Now I definitely know how Harry felt. How did he cope with so much of this feeling in his life? The only person I ever felt loved by is now gone, forever. This is so unfair, Life is unfair.

The dark lord was asking for people to come over to his side and when Neville stepped forwards he laughed. But Neville didn't want to join the dark side, he had a speech.

"I'd like to say something. Doesn't matter that Harry's gone. People die everyday - friends..family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us... in here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks... all of them. They didn't die in vain! But you will! Cause you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!"

When Neville said the part about how Harry's heart did beat for us, my heart hurt. I wanted to rip it out of my chest because it hurt so much. I started to have flashbacks of all the time Harry and I spent together. Starting from the train in the beginning of fourth year until when we were flying on the broom out of the room of requirements. I felt tears coming from my eyes but I didn't stop them.

Suddenly, I came back out of my daze and Harry had dropped to the ground out of Hagrid's hands and he was running. I couldn't believe my eyes and I don't think anyone else could either.

I threw him a wand but he made everyone go inside. We were all pushed inside but I watched as Harry and the dark lord's spells connected and had made a wall where they met. Harry had a red light coming from his and a green coming from the dark lord's. It was just how Harry described what happened in the graveyard. Suddenly, the green light disappeared and The dark word had started to... evaporate?

After a few seconds he was gone. It was just Harry sitting there on the floor in the courtyard. At that moment, I didn't care what any of the dark side thought or even the light side, I just ran up to Harry and cradled him in my arms as we both cried. Him a bit more than me. Then Hermione and Ron came over not more than a minute later. We helped Harry up off the floor and Hermione and Ron brought him into a bone crushing hug.

After they finished their worlds longest hug, Ron took Hermione inside since she had hurt herself quite badly.

Harry turned around to me and I looked at the ground.

"I don't expect you to forgive me but I just want you to know that I am so sorry for what I did and I... I still love you." I said and looked at him when I finished but still kept my head facing the floor.

"How many times have I told you, there is no need to say sorry!" He said before he ran towards me and kissed me.

It was a long and passionate kiss. Oh how I missed his kisses. It felt like it lasted for hours until Harry broke away from me.

"I guess I love you too... " He said and chuckled before kissing me again.