The day after

Harry's POV

-----------------

Last night was hectic. I had another vision. This one was about Arthur Weasley getting attacked. The weird thing was, I was in the perspective of the attacker. Then I was taken by Professor Snape and he tried to train me to block people from reading my thoughts. He used a spell called legilimency on me. It hurt like hell and it was exhausting to try and block him out. It also made me feel levels of discomfort that I haven't before. It was unsettling knowing Snape was looking through my memories. He could have seen anything. Including stuff with Draco.

When I got back to Draco's room, I felt completely and utterly defeated. I really wanted to feel clean again. I felt dirty. Not just because of the amount of sweat I had on me but also because it felt like I had someone still roaming through my mind. I wanted them out. I wanted to just be me again. I told Draco I wanted a shower but I was so exhausted that I couldn't bring myself to do it alone. Luckily, I have a very kind and caring boyfriend. Even if he seems mean and scary on the outside, he's nice on the inside. So, he helped me to get showered and into bed. I slept better after that, cuddled into Draco's chest with his arms around me.

"Good morning beautiful," Draco said as I opened my eyes to look up at him.

"Morning," I replied and snuggled my head into his shirt again.

"Harry? The thing that happened, last night that is, has it happened before? Or was that the first time?" Draco asked me.

I tilted my head up to meet his eyes. They were a lovely silver colour with a tint of green from the light coming through the window in the room that was below the surface of the black lake. He didn't look angry or sad, he looked more concerned but in a soft and loving way.

"No, It wasn't the first time. But it was the worst so far." I said to him.

"When did you start having the visions?" He asked hesitantly.

"Last year. I saw... saw... the graveyard." I choked up before a tear rolled down my cheek.

He gently put a hand up to my cheek and with his thumb he wiped the tear away. He didn't say anything, he knew I just needed comfort. Any time the graveyard is brought up, I remember watching Cedric get thrown across the grass in the air and I did nothing. I was stuck but still, I felt so helpless. It was my fault. Draco hugged me and pulled me closer to him. If that was even possible. Then he kissed my forehead lightly and let my silent tears soak up into his shirt.

We lay there like that until it was time for breakfast. First Draco got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth. While he was in the bathroom, I got up and started getting changed. Just as I was putting my tie on, Draco had come in silently and hugged me from behind. It gave me a bit of a fright as I didn't hear him come in and I am still a bit jumpy from last night. I was struggling to put my tie on until Draco spun me around to face him. He lowered my hands and then did my tie for me.

"There, much better." He said and kissed me.

I then left to go and brush my teeth while Draco was getting dressed. I came out of the bathroom and my hand was met by Draco's. He smiled at me and we walked to the door of his room.

"Ready to go?" He asked me.

I nodded and we then left the room, heading straight for the Great Hall. Once there, we parted to our own tables because Umbridge wanted to keep everything in line. That means we can't mix with people from other houses at our tables. I sat down with my two best friends and I grabbed a piece of toast and spread some butter and jam onto it sloppily.

"Are you alright Harry? You're not looking very well today." Hermione said as she closed the book she was reading.

"Yes... well no. But I don't really want to talk about it right now." I said to her between the mouthfuls of my toast.

"How about you tell us in the Gryffindor common room tonight?" Ron said with his mouth full of food.

I nodded and then took out my time table. I didn't have any classes with Ron today but I had herbology with Hermione and transfiguration with Draco. At least I didn't have the dark arts today, I really don't want to be anywhere near Umbridge right now.

Classes today were boring, I was really tired and I couldn't really concentrate but it didn't really matter because today was all revision of stuff I already knew for our O.W.L.s which Umbridge insists that we do. After school was over, I went straight to the Gryffindor common room. Luckily we didn't have a DA meeting today either.

I met Ron there and shortly after, Hermione joined us. We were sat at our usual spot by the fire. The room was empty because the rest of the Gryffindor's were either in their rooms, in the library studying, or taking a break with their friends outside.

"So what is going on with you today Harry, are you ok? Also is my dad ok? Dumbledore told my siblings and I something happened to him and you knew about it." Ron said to me and he sounded a bit more worried when he asked about his dad.

I then explained to them what had happened in the last few days. Everything from what Umbridge had done to me to the visions from Voldemort and how Draco helped me.

"Blimey Harry, how are you even coping with all of this?" Ron exclaimed.

"Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon!" Hermione said to him before we all started to giggle.

"I really appreciate you guys listening to me but I am really tired and I kind of just want to go to bed." I said to them with a thankful yet apologetic look on my face.

"Of course Harry, Get to bed right now." Hermione demanded in a playful way.

I waved to them as I slowly walked up the stairs and into my shared room. I plopped down onto my bed and closed the curtains on my bed posts to block out the light from the window. I then fell asleep almost immediately.

I hope Ron and Hermione told Draco at dinner that I went to bed.