Visions

Harry's POV

-----------------

Once we got to the quidditch field, Draco summoned his broom to show Teddy. Teddy's eyes were bigger than the snitch, he was so impressed by Dracos jet black broom with a green tip.

"Wow! When I grow up will I get a broom like that Daddy?" He asked me, still mesmerized by the flying object.

"Sure darling," I said to him.

"Want to try it?" Draco asked Teddy.

I would probably say no to this as Teddy is really young but I know that Draco is a really good flyer and also quidditch practice was cancelled today so there was no one here. I also remember when I had been injured in the black lake in fourth year and when I was recovering, at just fourteen, Draco had flown me around and I didn't die. Now at nineteen I'm sure he is even better. I hope.

"Yes!" Teddy squealed.

Suddenly, memories of the triwizard tournament flooded my mind. I spaced out, all I could hear was muffled voices and I could only see darkness until suddenly memorise flashed before my eyes. Just like the nightmares, but this time I was awake. First I saw the dragon almost cooking me alive when we went below the bridge in the first tournament. Then I saw Draco and Fleur's sister float above me in the black lake as I got dragged down and my legs got ripped up. Finally I saw the graveyard. Now I desperately wanted these visions to stop but they wouldn't. Suddenly, it was light again. I could see the people in front of me and slowly, their voices became clearer.

I had fallen on the floor and Draco was kneeling in front me with his hands cupping my face. Teddy was standing behind his leg, his face was red with tears and his nose was runny.

"Harry, Love, are you alright?" Draco said to me.

I couldn't get out any words so I just nodded.

"What happened, love?" Draco said in a soothing voice.

I shook my head, hinting that I didn't want to tell him at this moment. He understood and then told Teddy that he would take him flying tomorrow. Draco then picked me up off the floor bridal style and carried me back to our room. Teddy right beside us.

Once we got to our room, it was about five pm. I didn't realise I was in the trance for that long. Dinner was in two hours and Draco suggested Teddy should be in his pyjamas at dinner so he can go to straight bed when we get back if he's tired. We often did that at home. I just nodded my head again.

Draco then laid me down on our bed and brought Teddy to the bathroom to run him a bath. Once the bath was ready, Teddy got in and Draco came back into the bedroom. He sat down next to me on his side of the bed and I leaned my head into the crook of his neck as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked me in a caring way.

"Y-yeah." I responded before I sat up but lay down again with my head in Draco's lap, looking up at him.

He placed his hands in my hair and started to gently play with it, making sure not to tangle it more or pull on it. He looked down at me and smiled sweetly, signalling me to start when I wanted and that he was listening.

"W-well, I don't know why b-but I started to g-get v-visions again. Like my n-nightm-mares..." I said before a tear escaped my eye.

It slowly rolled down my cheek, followed by a few more. I just lay there silently trying to stop them so that I could continue explaining what happened. I must have looked up to Draco in a desperate or guilty way because he placed his soft hand on my cheek. He slowly wiped away the salty tears on my face before leaning down to kiss my forehead.

"It's alright Harry, I'm right here, and you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Just know I will always be here for you." He comforted me with a soft voice.

I took a deep breath to continue. I knew I had to tell him in case it got worse.

"W-when you asked Teddy if h-he wanted to try flying the broom... it r-reminded me of when I got injured in the black lake in fourth year and you took me on your broom. Then other m-memories from fourth year started to p-play." I said as confidently as I could. I was trying not to stutter or cry.

Draco just nodded at me with an empathetic look on his face. He knew what the visions and nightmares did to me. Even just thinking about them made me get upset, let alone actually having them. He is the only one that is able to calm me when I have nightmares and I am very grateful for that. It must get annoying for him to be woken up in the middle of the night by me screaming in my sleep. Yet he never complains about it. I really don't deserve him.

"I know it must have been scary, but it's all in the past now. You're safe now, happy, and loved. Just know that I would never let anything like what happened to you in fourth year happen to you ever again. I love you Harry." He said to me with love in his voice.

He raised his knees so I was now sitting up a bit more. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me towards him in a gentle hug. Once we pulled apart, our faces were only a few inches apart. His eyes looked down at my lips, asking for permission to kiss me. Even though I would never turn down a kiss from him, he's always gentle with me after I have had nightmares or if I was upset.

I nodded and slowly, our lips connected. I felt so much happier and safe. Draco always made me feel like this. The kiss was long and passionate but gentle. Once we pulled away, Draco hugged me again and I sat there in his arms for a bit before Teddy shouted from the bathroom that he was done. We both laughed and Draco got up to go and help Teddy out of the bath.