Leading up to the surprise

Draco's POV

-----------------

I have something really big planned. It has something to do with mine and Harry's relationship. I am really nervous for it but Ron and Hermione are supporting me and thinking of the best way to do it. I'm not nervous for whether I want to do it or not, I'm more nervous for how Harry will react.

I am planning to do it on Saturday when Harry and I are going to spend some time together just the two of us. It has been a bit hard to spend a lot of alone time together because of school and Harry teaching. Right now it's Tuesday and Hermione, Ron and I don't have any classes after lunch so we are going to go to Hogsmeade so I can get some things for Saturday. Harry won't know though because he has classes to teach until dinner. I am really proud of how hard he has been working and he has been doing so well. I often hear first and second years talking about their fun class with him during study hall.

Now we are in Hogsmeade and we are entering Honeydukes. Ron immediately starts piling his hand up with as many items as he can while Hermione and I look for something Harry would like.

"How about Treacle Fudge?" Hermione said as she looked at the display of neatly lined cube-like treats.

"He does love Treacle Tart." She continued.

I agreed with her and bought three cubes of the fudge. Meanwhile, Ron was rummaging through his pockets trying to find if he had an extra sickle to pay for all the sweets he had put on the counter.

Soon we were heading back to school, I had my bag of fudge for Harry and Ron had his bag that had one of each thing in the shop in it. Hermione was empty handed as she just came to help and wasn't too fond of sugary treats unlike Harry and Ron.

The next few days flew by quickly and I was getting more nervous by the second. I started to feel my insides go light every time Hermione or Ron would mention what I was going to do on Saturday. I really hope Harry takes it well. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I'm sorry this chapter is rlly short but the next one is super special so yeaaa...

Enjoy! <3