What have I done

Harry's POV

-----------------

"What the fuck Draco!" I screamed at him as I stormed into his room.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed facing away from the door. He was hunched over but turned around to look at me.

"Oh don't pretend to be all innocent, I was there! I was in the tower when you were going to kill Dumbledore. How could you! How could you let them into the school?! You know how many people I have lost already and now I have lost another thanks to you! Also, when were you planning on telling me your a fucking death eater?!" I shouted at him.

He just looked at me and took it all in, he didn't have any expression on his face at all actually except for the tears coming from his eyes. At this point I was just so angry that I didn't care what he was feeling.

"Harry, I'm sorry, I didn't want to I-" He started before I cut him off.

"You know what, I don't care actually. Have a nice life!" I shouted as I grabbed my belongings from his room and left back to my dorm.

I slammed the door behind me just to show him how angry I was.

Draco's POV

-----------------

Harry was there. I don't know why but he was there. He saw what I was going to do. And he knows I'm a death eater. He hates me now. But he doesn't know that I didn't have a choice.

My heart feels like it has been shattered into a million little pieces. How could I be so stupid to not tell him. How could I do something like that, letting death eaters into the school. Harry is really angry with me. I'm really angry with me. Everyone will be. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to join the dark lord. For heaven's sake I can't even say his name, that's how much of a coward I am.

What have I done.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this chapter is rlly short, I just thought this argument between Harry and Draco should be it's own chapter so yeaaa... also I don't really use swear words, I don't use them in real life wither but I just thought that this part deserves a few swear words... mhm sorry if I didn't rlly use them right, it's just cuz I'm not used to using them aha....okie

baiii <3