Dumbledore and the Potions test

Draco's POV

-----------------

Dumbledore is back now, he has spent a lot of time discussing things with Harry about what happened at the ministry. I have had a few meetings with him myself. We talked about what will happen in the near future. You see, this summer I am supposed to be getting the dark mark. I really don't want it but of course, father wants me to have it and if he wants it then I have no choice but to do it. I told Dumbledore about this because I really need some help and guidance. I also want to be on Dumbledore's side of the war but I could never tell father or mother about that. Life right now is just quite complicated.

I haven't told Harry yet that I am to be getting the dark mark because I am scared of how he will react but I have agreed to help be a spy for Dumbledore. I am going to report the plans of the dark lord and the death eaters to Dumbledore and then hopefully the light side can be more prepared for the war. I hope it all goes well. For now, I need to figure out a way to tell Harry without him flipping out and breaking up with me. That is what I'm most scared about right now.

Currently Ron, Hermione, Harry, and I are studying in the library for an upcoming potions test. Well, I'm not really studying because I already know all of the stuff but I'm helping Harry. Ron and Hermione seem to be getting closer which is a relief for Harry and I. It's really quite frustrating having to watch them try and hide their feelings even when they are very obviously into each other. 

I really don't know how Harry is still allowed into the potions room anymore because he really is terrible at potions. I'm not being rude, just honest. I don't mind though, I think it's funny and it also means I get to spend more time with him reading and stuff which is what I like to do.

-----

It's now the day of the potions test. Harry is really nervous about it and it doesn't help that Snape is extremely biased towards him.

"Don't worry Harry you'll do great. I know you will." I said to him with a smile. In reality, I didn't really know if he was going to do great or not but you have to be positive I guess.

Harry smiles and nods at me before we go into the classroom. The test was really easy for me. All we had to do was make a potion based on the ingredients we were given and then we had to write down which potion we made and what it was used for. I got 100% but Harry got 60%. That's still quite good, he would have gotten a 70% if the teacher wasn't Snape but we can't change that so that's what Harry got.

"Draco! I got 60%!" Harry beamed.

"Wow... thats good?" I said to him a bit puzzled on why a 60 was so good for him.

"Usually Snape gives me from 40 to 50%." Harry answered, clearly not offended by my question.

The day was now over and Harry was going to sleep in my room tonight. When we entered my room after dinner, Harry walked to the bed and face planted into it.

"Ughhhhhhhh." Harry whined into my pillow.

I couldn't help but laugh at his strange actions.

"What's wrong this time?" I asked him from the sofa sarcastically.

"I have had this headache since dinner. Ron wouldn't shut up about his 90%" Harry complained but chuckled a bit.

I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down next to him. I placed my hand on the back of his head that is still stuffed into my pillow and ruffled up his hair. I like it when it's messy.

"Well, now it's just you and me. No Ron or Hermione, no one but us." I said to him in a quiet voice.

He turned his face out of the pillow and had a little smirk on his face, pulling at the sides of his mouth.

"And I think I have something to help with that headache of yours." I whispered into his ear before getting off the bed and taking my robes, tie and vest off so I just had my white shirt and black trousers on. 

I heard Harry doing the same before suddenly I was spun around and my lips were met with Harry's. He had his hands up on my chest while I put one arm around his back and slid the other one down to his arse.

I was telling him how much I loved him through kisses until he went up even higher on his toes and wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me even more. His glasses got pushed up because of how close our faces were but we both were so caught up in the moment that we pretended not to notice. I lifted him up so his legs were around my waist and then I walked over to the bed. I leaned down so that he was lying down on his back and I was above him. Needless to say, that night was very enjoyable. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys just to say, if you see this (-----) In the chapter that means that it's a bit of a time skip. Like a week or something like that. I hope this makes sense :)

btw I hope u enjoyed the fluff ahaha

Baiiii