Easter

Draco's POV

-----------------

It was now the easter holiday and Teddy is arriving today. Andromeda is dropping him off by the floo that is in Mcgonagal's office. He is staying with us for four days since that is how long our holiday is. We wanted to spend as much time together as a family as we could.

Harry and I walked hand in hand to Mcgonagall's office, ready to see our little boy again after what feels like forever but was only actually three months. We opened the door to her office and I heard a squeal before something ran into the two of us. It was our son.

"I missed you guys!" Teddy whisper shouted into both our shoulders since we were crouching down to his level and he was facing the middle of us.

"We missed you too!" Harry said and I kissed the top of Teddy's head.

We stayed there Hugging for a minute or two. I could see Mcgonagall. She had a smile on her face and her hands held each other in front of her. Her eyes looked almost as if they had happy tears in them but it might have just been the candle light reflecting off her glasses.

Once we let go out of the hug, I noticed Teddy did indeed have tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry, my Prince!" I chuckled and he laughed back while Harry wiped his tears away.

"I'm just so happy to see you both again!" He said back through laughing tears.

Harry decided to try and change the topic and suggested we go and put Teddy's stuff away in our room and then we can take him on a tour of the school. Teddy liked that idea. So the three of us walked hand in hand back to mine and Harry's room.

"So you teach in here Daddy?" Teddy said in awe as he looked around the DADA classroom.

"Yep!" Harry said back and took a quick glance at me. It was very cute how impressed Teddy was by just a classroom.

"And did you know, when Harry and I were in our third year at Hogwarts, your real Dad taught in this classroom." I said to Teddy and his eyes opened even wider if that was even possible.

Harry and I didn't get jealous at all when we talked about Remus or Tonks because we know that they are Teddy's birth parents. We deeply admire their bravery and courage and I know they helped Harry a lot before they died and so we feel happy to tell Teddy about them. In other words, there were no hard feelings.

Anyways, after we got Teddy's stuff all unpacked into our room, we asked him where he wanted to go first. Of course, with all the stories he has heard from Harry, he wanted to go and see Hagrid.

We walked out of the castle and down the uneven stone steps to Hagrid's Hut. A route Harry has taken probably more than any other student at this school. Teddy was holding one of each of our hands and every few steps we took, Harry and I would swing him up in the air just like we did that time at Diagon Alley when we went Christmas Shopping.

As we neared Hagrid's Hut, he seemed to notice us coming and he came out of his house to greet us. Probably due to the sheer size of him, Hagrid didn't seem to notice Teddy and Teddy had also lightly hid behind my leg now after he saw how tall Hagrid really is.

"Ello Harry, Draco." He said with a smile and we smiled back.

"Oh, what's that I see?" Hagrid asked when he could see tufts of blue hair behind my leg, blowing in the spring air.

Slowly Teddy stepped out from behind me.

"H-hi, I'm Teddy." He said and his hair turned to a dull blue, showing he was nervous and I think Hagrid got the hint too.