Just hold me?

Draco's POV

-----------------

Last night Harry slept in his own room. According to Ron, he slept all through last night and didn't wake up until morning. That made me happy because Harry really needed to get some good sleep.

I have potions next with Harry. As I walked through the halls to my next class, I saw my boyfriend sitting on a ledge in the corner of the hall and he was alone. I walked up to him and he looked up at me.

"Hey Dray." He said to me glumly.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked him and tilted his head up with my finger under his chin.

"It's fine.." He said breaking eye contact with me.

"Harry, you're sitting in a corner alone in a hallway, clearly something is upsetting you. Please talk to me." I said to him in a calm voice.

"It's just that some people are still saying that I am lying about... about you know what." He said with tears in his eyes yet they didn't dare fall.

"Oh Harry, don't listen to them! They aren't worth your time and they are so stupid not to believe you!" I said to him in a sad and sympathetic way.

I held his hands and brought him to his feet. I then put an arm around his shoulder as he tucked his face into the crook of my neck. We walked down the hall like that together until we reached the potions classroom.

After potions, Harry went to teach DA. I didn't go today because I had a lot of homework due tomorrow so I headed to my room. About an hour later, I got told by Crabbe that a Ravenclaw had snitched on the DA meeting location to Umbridge and that Harry, Ron and Hermione were down in her office. I immediately ran out of the room towards the dark arts classroom. There was no way I was letting Umbridge get anywhere near Harry after what happened with that magic quill of hers.

Just as I entered Umbridge's office, she had slapped Harry across the face. I felt my body burning and I wanted to hex her. How could she do that to him. He just wants to help and all she is doing is harming him and making his life more of a living hell than it already is. Snape then came rushing in right behind me.

Umbridge started to go on about Dumbledore's 'secret weapon'. She was trying to force Harry to tell her what it was even though he had no clue what she was talking about. Or at least he was doing a good job at pretending he didn't know. Then Hermione had enough of Umbridge's shouting and said that they would show her. Hermione led Harry and Umbridge out of the room. She clearly had a plan and wasn't showing Umbridge the real weapon.

About an hour later, Harry and Hermione had returned. Without Umbridge.

"Now that that's taken care of, I have to be somewhere." Harry said.

"Harry, we are coming with you!" Neville stated.

"No, I can't let you guys risk anything for me." Harry said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"What? Risk what? Harry?" I said, he didn't answer me but instead said,

"Draco, just trust me, everything is going to be fine but I don't want anyone coming with me, it's better I go alone."

He then hugged me and kissed my cheek before leaving the room quickly. Hermione, Ron, and Neville ran after him. I tried to catch up but was stopped by Professor Mcgonagall in the hall. I was trying to make it obvious without sounding rude that I didn't want to talk but almost as if she knew where Harry was going, she kept making discreet excuses for me to talk with her.

When she finally left me alone, Harry was nowhere to be seen. I went to look for some of his other friends to ask them where he went but Luna and Ginny were missing too. So the six of them were now gone and I had no idea where they went. I checked Harry's map that he left in my room the other night but I couldn't see them on it. I gave up on looking because clearly, they had left the school. I went back to doing my work for hours before going to bed.

As I was lying there in bed trying to sleep, I couldn't help but feel that Harry needed help and that he was in danger. Because of that, I didn't sleep for another hour and I was just laying there on my bed in the dark room. Suddenly, Harry had barged through the door and ran to me on the bed. He was in tears and had dark circles under his eyes.

"He's gone! Draco he's gone... Sirius... He's gone" He sobbed into my shoulder.

"What do you mean?!" I said to him. I knew how upset he was because I knew how much his godfather meant to him.

"He's gone, Bellatrix killed him. He's... dead... " Harry said through tears.

I couldn't believe it. I knew my family was part of the dark lord's team but I never really agreed with his motives and I longed to be on the light side. The thing I couldn't believe was that my own aunty Bella had killed the only family that Harry had left. She ruined my precious boyfriend's future where he could live away from the Dursleys and he could be happy with Sirius as his guardian.

How could she. Although, she didn't exactly know about our relationship. It's not like she would treat Harry any better if she did know though so I guess that doesn't matter.

"Harry, I'm so, so sorry, if you want to talk about it then we can but if you just want to sleep then we can do that too. Whatever you want, that is what we will do." I said into his hair.

"Just hold me?" He whimpered.

"Of course," I responded and slowly lay down, still holding him close to me.