Early lunch

Harry's POV

-----------------

I woke up late this morning, today marks one week of teaching. I have really enjoyed it except sometimes it is weird to teach my own year since we are all the same age.

"Wake up! We are already late to breakfast!" Draco said as he was frantically getting changed and threw a pillow at my face.

"Alright I'm up," I said in my croaky morning voice.

We made it to breakfast with just five minutes to spare. After breakfast, I said goodbye to my friends and Draco and then went to my classroom. Today I was teaching first years.

The class learned how to block spells and then I also taught them simple disarming spells such as expelliarmus. They were all quite good at them and I handed out a short quiz for them in the last twenty minutes of class. I didn't realise they would finish it in ten minutes so after they all handed their quizzes in, I just let them all talk for the last ten minutes.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my classroom door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and much to my surprise, Draco walked in. He came up to my desk and the whole class was silent. I don't think the first years are aware of my relationship with Draco.

"What?" I whispered to him trying to forget about the class of eleven year olds staring at us.

"Oh my class ended early so I wanted to come to my favorite class before lunch." He said and smirked at me before sitting down in one of the empty seats in the front row.

I rolled my eyes at him and he just winked at me. Just as I looked over to the rest of the class, there were confused, shocked, and dumbstruck faces staring at the two of us. I just smiled at them, trying to send them a hint to stop looking. It didn't work. The student who is now sitting next to Draco has a confused and nervous look on his face. I know what they are thinking, Draco is still seen as the school bully even though he isn't at all as mean as he used to be and he just came into 'Harry Potters' class and said it was his favourite one. I would be confused too if I was them.

"Class, this is Draco, Draco Malfoy." I said trying to stop the awkward silence.

Draco was just acting like an idiot as if he was in a movie and waved his hand accompanied by a wink and a smirk on his face. The students all just blinked at him. Some gave him weak smiles but I think they were all still too confused to show any emotions.

"Um- Professor Potter, is-" A first year finally got the courage to say before he was cut off by Draco.

"Professor Potter, I like that but I bet you'd like it even more if I called you that." Draco said to me with a dirty smirk on his face. I'm so thankful that this class was first years or else they would have understood what he meant and that would not have been good.

"Oh be quiet would you?" I said to Draco and shot him a look before turning back to my student.

"I'm sorry, what were you going to say?" I said to the student nicely.

"Oh, um, I was just going to say, is it true that you and, um Draco are- t-together? There have been some rumors about it." They said shyly but asking the question that all the students wanted to ask.

Before I could answer, Draco started laughing,

"Thats a good question isn't it," He laughed while standing up and walking over to me. When he got to me he turned and smiled to the class once more then bent down and kissed me.

He kissed me. In front of my whole class of first year. I felt so embarrassed. There was a mix of reactions coming from the class.

There were "Oooo"'s coming from some of them, a couple kids from the back whistled, and there were a few that were still silent and shocked.

Draco then stepped away from me, went up the stairs above me that led to our bedroom. At the top of them, he bowed at my class and then disappeared behind the door.

The classroom was filled with laughs. Not mean laughs, more like encouraging ones. I stood up from my desk and walked in front of it.

"Go on, you can go early to lunch," I said while chuckling under my breath.

My students then collected their belongings and filled out of the room, the corridor filling with gossip as they stepped into it. I just laughed before going up the steps into our room.

When I got in there, Draco got up from his chair and walked over to me, quietly laughing to himself.

"Liked the show?" He joked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, at least I know what the new gossip topic will be about for the next week." I said and laughed.

Draco snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He put his face right up to me and I could feel his breath on my lips. He kissed me sweetly before we both started laughing.