sleepy bois

Harry's POV

-----------------

Later that night we went down to eat dinner. This time we had to sit at one of our house tables. Teddy chose Gryffindor because he didn't know anyone from Slytherin. Draco rolled his eyes and laughed under his breath but he doesn't really mind sitting with us at the Gryffindor table. Teddy ate a lot of food and I mean A LOT. It made Draco and I laugh a lot but as long as he was happy then we were too.

After dinner, Teddy wanted to come with us to see our friends in the Gryffindor common room. Once we were all there, we all sat around the room. Right now Hermione and Ron were sitting together on one of the sofas, Neville was sitting on the floor leaning on an armchair, we also invited Ginny and Luna. They were sitting on the sofa opposite Hermione and Ron. Draco sat in an armchair and pulled me into his lap. Teddy climbed up onto the sofa that Ron and Hermione were on and he snuggled into Hermione. The room was warm and cozy, with the magical fire burning.

We all talked for a long time. Teddy mainly listened though, I think all the food he ate was making him sleepy. If I'm being honest, I was getting sleepy too. I Leaned back into Draco and he hugged me more. After talking for a bit longer, I looked over at where Teddy was. He was asleep in Hermione's arms. My friends are so kind to him, as if they are his own family.

"Dray, Teddy..." I said quietly as others were talking.

He looked over and noticed Teddy asleep.

"Aww," I heard him say quietly to himself.

"Alright guys, I think it's time for us to go." Draco quietly said to the group and pointed at Teddy.

They all had looks of awe on their faces as they nodded to us. I then stood up and Draco went over to Teddy. He gently picked him up off the sofa and held him like he was a baby. As we waved goodbye to our friends, we quietly made our way back to our room, making sure not to wake up our sleeping son.

Once we got to our room, I opened the door that leads to Teddy's room that magically appeared when he arrived. It's kind of like the room of requirements. Draco gently lay him down into his bed. Luckily we put him into his pyjamas before dinner so he didn't have to change now. We quietly left his room and went back to ours.

After getting out of our day clothes, we both got into bed and Draco pulled me up to his chest.

"Love you," He said to me in a sleepy voice.

"Love you too," I said back.

We both fell asleep in each others arms and we both had a peaceful sleep.