Overhearing and chocolate?

Harry's POV

-----------------

This morning I woke up but unlike usual, Draco wasn't beside me. I sat up and looked around the room, trying to see him. When I didn't, I heard soft whispering coming from Teddy's room. I got out of bed and walked over to the slightly ajar door. As I got closer to his room, the talking got louder and as soon as I reached for the door handle, I felt like I shouldn't disrupt this conversation. So I stood outside the door and listened to the soft voices.

"Did I do something wrong yesterday that made Daddy cry?" Teddy asked in his sweet high pitched but calm voice. My heart almost broke to think I made him feel upset.

"Of course not darling, it was just that Daddy was remembering some stuff from when we were younger, before you were born." Draco said in his low morning voice.

"O-oh," Teddy's delicate voice mumbled.

"You don't need to worry though, you did nothing wrong and we both love you so much." Draco then said.

I looked through the crack in the door. Teddy was still tucked in bed but sitting up and Draco was sitting on the side of the short bed. He then reached over and hugged Teddy who snuggled into him.

"Thanks Dad," Teddy's muffled voice said into Draco's shirt.

Draco didn't respond, he just gave Teddy a kiss on the top of his bright blue hair while still holding our son.

"Can we wake up Daddy now?" Teddy asked with a smile.

"Yes! How will we wake him..." Draco schemed.

At that, I quickly got back into bed and pretended to be asleep so I didn't ruin their plans. As I was lying down, I was at a distance from the room where I couldn't hear them anymore so I had no idea when they were coming.

Suddenly, my eyes shot open as I felt a weight dropping onto me. It was Teddy. He was laughing his head off and before I could say anything, my lips were covered by Draco's.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Teddy chanted happily.

"Morning love," Draco chuckled, smiling into the kiss.

"M-morning," I said, struggling a bit due to the fact that I had a child jumping up and down on my chest.

In that moment, I remembered what Hermione told Draco and I last night during our meet up.

"Guess what Teddy," I said enthusiastically.

"What?" Teddy replied, intrigued.

"I heard that the easter bunny came last night and left some chocolate treats for you to find!" I told him.

"Really?!" Teddy's face filled with excitement as he heard the story.

Draco nodded in confirmation as I smiled. After that, Draco took Teddy to get dressed in his room while I sent a patronus to Hermione and Ron, telling them that I had told Teddy about the hunt. This idea was new to Ron but since Hermione grew up in the muggle world for 11 years like I did, she got to experience the common easter celebration, an easter egg hunt. We thought this would be a fun thing to do with Teddy since he loves chocolate and Hogwarts. Only this time, instead of muggle chocolate eggs, we are using magical chocolate eggs. George helped us make them. Basically it is a chocolate egg but when you crack it open, there is a chocolate chick inside, just like a chocolate frog.

Teddy and Draco came back into our bedroom a few minutes later. Teddy was wearing some cute white overalls with a pastel yellow shirt. The overalls had a sunflower patch sewn onto the pocket on its front. He had white trainers on and in his hair he had a cute pink flower hair clip.

"Do you like my outfit Daddy? I picked it myself! But Dad helped me with my hair," Teddy said as he ran up to me, I was picking out my own outfit.

"He insisted on wearing this." Draco said, chuckling a bit at how sweet Teddy is.

"I think it looks beautiful!" I told Teddy and his face lit up.

I quickly finished getting ready for the day before Teddy pulled us through my classroom and to the Great Hall. We told him the easter egg hunt would start once he had breakfast. Teddy wanted to sit on Draco's knee so that's what happened. We piled up his plate with crêpes and a mix of berries. We had to give him at least some fruits before he eats more chocolate that we can imagine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for like a month. I was being very indecisive about what happens next and I was also really overwhelmed with school. Luckily my Christmas break starts tomorrow so I will be able to write more. I hope this is a cute chapter since I tried to make up for the fact that I haven't been updating. I also hope you understand, and I'm sorry again.

*I may or may not be writing a Marauders era wolfstar fic rn hehe comment if u wanna read it*

Have a lovely day or night! <3