Teddy's fifth birthday

(This is about a year and nine months after the last chapter, sorry for the time skip)

Harry's POV

-----------------

"Daddy!" Teddy squealed as he saw me waiting for him outside his kindergarten class.

"Dad!" He then squealed when Draco walked up to me, coming into view.

He ran up to the two of us, an arts and crafts masterpiece clutched tightly in his hand. Once he reached us, I kneeled down to his height and opened my arms, creating a spot for him to hug. As he wrapped his arms around me, I stood up, bringing him up with me. I propped him on my hip, and wrapped my arm around his back so that he wouldn't fall.

"How's my little prince doing?" Draco asked, smiling at him.

"Good, I made you something!" Teddy smiled, holding out his arts and crafts project.

He dropped it into my hand which is about four times as big as his but still smaller than Draco's. Sitting in my palm were three threaded bands. They each had a different colour bead on them, there was a green bead, a red bead, and a yellow bead.

"There's one for each of us." Teddy smiled proudly.

"The green one is for you, Dad. The red one is for you, and the yellow one is for me." He stated, handing out the bracelets, giving me the red one.

"Why thank you, they are beautiful!" I said, admiring the very simple yet heartfelt bracelet that was now wrapped around my wrist.

"Thank you, darling, but today we are supposed to give you presents!" Draco said enthusiastically.

"Oh yes! Where would you like to go for your special birthday lunch?" I asked, his kindergarten ends at 12:00pm so we can go out for lunch together like most days.

"Hmmm..." He pondered.

"How about we walk and you decide while we are walking?" I suggested and he nodded in confirmation.

Just before we started walking, Draco leaned over to me, connecting our lips in a soft kiss.

"You look beautiful today, by the way." He smiled once we broke apart from the kiss and I felt my cheeks go red. We hadn't seen each other since we dropped Teddy off at Kindergarten because he had to have a meeting at Gringotts about inheriting some family money.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Malfoy." I teased, even though we have been married for almost two years now, we like to tease each other by addressing each other by our family names.

"Malfoy-Potter. Don't forget that you said yes." He joked, as if reminding me, pretending I had forgotten the best day of my entire life.

After we exited the kindergarten building, Teddy made up his mind. He decided he wanted to go to this place in Diagon Alley that we have brought him to a few times. It's a pizza restaurant but they serve all sorts of magical foods. His favourite is the special desert he gets.

We arrived at the pizza restaurant and Teddy immediately ran over to the circular table booth off to the side of the restaurant. Ron and Hermione were waiting for us there with Rose. Their daughter was only one years old, but Teddy loves to play with her and take care of her. After we all sat down, the menus came around.

"Jack!" Teddy squealed, bouncing in his seat as his best friend came into the restaurant and headed towards our table.

"Teddy!" Jack squealed, running over to the table we were all sat at.

"Hello, Mr and Mr Malfoy-Potter." He then turned to Draco and I. You could tell that his parents told him to say that.

"Hello, Jack. It's lovely to see you again, but please, just call us Draco and Harry," I smiled, earning a shy smile back.

Draco then got up and grabbed an extra chair from an unoccupied table, pulling it over so it was next to Teddy's chair. Jack climbed onto the chair and him and Teddy almost immediately went into an in-depth five year old conversation about god knows what. Draco turned to look at me as I looked over at him, smiling at each other.

After we finished our main meals, a kind waiter brought out a small cake for Teddy with a number five candle and sparklers sticking out of it. We all started singing 'happy birthday' and most of the restaurant joined in, it wasn't that busy though. Teddy had the biggest smile on his face, it made everyone else smile. His hair was a bright pink colour and it looked very fitting for this occasion.

Once we all had cake and Teddy received his presents from Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys gift to him, we decided to head home. Ron and Hermione went home with Rose after a few long hugs and waves of goodbye. When we got home, Jack was with us because he was going to be having a sleepover with Teddy. Jack comes round almost every weekend and Teddy seems to love it and so do we. We love seeing our little boy all happy and excited.

"Can we go to the playground pleaseeee?" Teddy asked, holding onto Draco's hand with both of his tiny hands and swinging Draco's arm back and forth.

"If that's what you want to do," Draco smiled, we usually don't say no, and also it's his birthday so he can do whatever he wants.

"Do you have your water bottle with you, Jack?" I asked the brown haired boy standing right next to Teddy.

"Yes," He smiled shyly.

"But can we bring the juice boxes please?" Teddy then asked and I looked at Draco for approval who nodded at me.

After we got everything ready to go, the four of us walked down the path towards the park that holds the playground. Teddy and Jack love to play in the playground together, we might as well just get one in our giant garden.

We arrived at the park and Teddy along with Jack ran straight to the play equipment. Draco and I sat down in the grass, leaning against a tree watching them as they had the time of their lives on the slide and swings.

About an hour and a half later, they got tired and wanted to go home. Once we got home, they ran up to Teddy's room to play something together while Draco and I cooked dinner.

Soon enough, 8pm rolled around and it was time for Teddy and Jack to go to bed. As we walked into Teddy's room, we caught the two of them jumping around on Teddy's bed that we magically enlarged to become the size of a double bed to fit both of them. Both in matching onesies that were so big that they kept tripping over them. It was adorable.

"Goodnight, boys," I said as I left a kiss on both their foreheads once we finally got them to calm down and get under the covers.

"Happy birthday," Draco said as he tucked Teddy in.

"Goodnight," He then said, waving at the two boys as he slowly closed the door to Teddy's bedroom.

Not even five minutes after we sat down in the living room, my head in Draco's lap, we heard them jumping around again. At least they were having fun.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I think there will be two more chapters. I just want to say thank you so much if you read this far. All of you mean so much to me and seeing people enjoying my stories makes my day! I'm really sad that this story is coming to an end, but I have others that you can read if you liked this. I will also still continue to write as much as I can. I am starting to get into my exams now and I take art as one of my electives which takes up a lot of time but when I get free time, I will try and write as much as possible :)

Love youuuuu <3