Harry's Birthday

Draco's POV

-----------------

Today it's Harry's Birthday, I haven't planned anything because I want Harry to choose what we do. The only thing I did plan was to have Hermione and Ron over for dinner.

"Morning birthday boy," I said in a low morning voice to him.

We were still in bed and Harry was snuggled into me and I had my arms around him. That's how we woke up.

"Morning Dray," Harry said back in his sweet voice.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him.

"Sleep." He said and buried his head back into my chest.

I laughed and just pulled him closer to me. Even though I wasn't able to get back to sleep, Harry slept for another hour and I used my wand in the hand that wasn't holding Harry to levitate a book in front of me so I could read.

An hour later Harry woke up again.

"Can we have breakfast in bed?" He asked me.

"Anything for you, love" I said before summoning Kreacher and requesting breakfast in bed.

After a few minutes Kreacher came back into the room holding two trays of food. He floated them over to Harry and I in bed and then left the room. We started eating but Harry had a blob of chocolate spread on his nore from his toast.

"Um Harry, you got-" I said and pointed to my own nose trying to tell him his nose had chocolate on it.

"What?" He asked me, clearly he didn't understand what I said.

"You have some chocolate on your nose, love" I then said and he tried to wipe it off but it hadn't all wiped off.

"Is it gone now?" He asked me.

I then leaned over to him and quickly licked it off his face and laughed.

"It is now," I said to him and laughed some more.

His cheeks flushed crimson as he tried to cover his face with the covers because he was embarrassed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about Harry, Love you," I said and kissed his forehead.

After we finished eating breakfast, I asked him what he wanted to do and he told me he wanted to go and watch a movie in the cinemas.

"What's a Cinema?" I asked him.

"It's a place where muggles go to watch movies, remember when I told you about movies?" Harry said.

I nodded.

"Right then, that's what we are doing." I said and got out of bed to get dressed. I got dressed in similar clothes to what I wore to the burrow but this time I wore a long black trench coat. Harry wore some jeans, black converse shoes, and one of my jumpers.

He told me to hold his hand as we apperated to the location of this cinema. When we went in, Harry asked me which movie I wanted to watch but I didn't really care. It was up to him so he chose to watch 'The Borrowers'. It was about a tiny family who lived in peoples houses. It was quite funny actually and I enjoyed it.

When the movie was over, it was about six o'clock since we went in there at 4 o'clock and we had a late breakfast. We were walking to find an empty place to apparate back home so the muggles wouldn't see us. Suddenly Harry stopped walking. He tried to discreetly tell me to turn around and that we should go the other way but I didn't understand why until it was too late.

"Hello Dudley," Harry said looking at his feet.

"Well well, if it isn't the little freak." His cousin laughed at him and so did his group of buffoons behind him.