Chapter 2: The Preparations

*Kaminari*

After school we all decided to go to the common room and compare our assignments and groups. Yaoyorozu had seemed to be down after the groups and been decided. To be honest, we all felt bad for her. Expect Mineta. Of course he would be happy. 

Yaoyorozu was making tea for everyone. While she did that we started gathering around the couches and the floor. Jiro and Uraraka had came around passing out the tea. Once done Jiro sat between Yaoyorozu and me.

"Okay everyone! We are going to go in a certain order starting with Group 1!" Iida shouted.

We all took turns saying where we were going and what our assignments were. Group 1 was going to Tokyo. Group 2 was heading to Sapporo. Group 3, which I was in, was assigned Nagoya. Group 4 had Shinjuku City. Finally, Group 5 was off to Matsue. 

We all started talking about how lucky one another was or if they wanted to trade even though that wasn't exactly possible. Then we went over assignments. We all had a hero we had to meet up with for every few days for the three weeks we would be gone. The group assignment was larger than the individual assignments we were all given. Each was worth a certain amount of our grade.

"I wonder what Nagoya will be like. I never been there," Jiro said next to me. I thought about it. "When I get back to my dorm Imma do some research about Nagoya. Maybe it'll be fun."

We stayed there talking for awhile until we decided it was time to go. We didn't have school the next day since the teachers decided that we could use this time to go over everything and with our parents. I wonder what Nagoya will be like.

*Jiro*

I did some research on Nagoya after our hangout in the common room last night. In the past it was best known perhaps for being the center of the automotive industry in Japan but now it lost some. There are much more people living in Nagoya than there was 10 years ago. Population went up by a good one million. It was a big city and there were many trains.

There was a knocking at my door. It was already 11:00 so I wondered who would be here. I got up from my bed and went over to my door. There, Kaminari stood. "Hey Kaminari, what are you doing here?"

"Several things. 1, my homework," he gave me an almost pleading look, "2, the assignments, 3, the preparations."

"Preparations? For the trip?"

He nodded. "What the hero likes is music, being a hero, helping, and food." He smiled. Then I understood. 

"You want us to bring our instruments?"

"Yeah, but only if you want to. You don't have to."

"It would be good, by also seeing what our assignments are." I grabbed my paper and looked at the assignments. "Pro Hero- Albino and Pro Hero- Psyclone. Albino has the power to turn himself and other living and non-living objects albino. He can then control them for a short while. He can only do so much for a certain amount of time and it drains his energy quickly if uses to much. Phyclone has the power to create a storm and make clones when the storm is taking place." That was interesting.

"Our group assignment seems like a challenge." 

I nodded towards him and said, "Yeah, well, anyways, you said something about your homework?" He nodded and showed it to me. It was a lot. "Well, let's try to do a certain amount right now I guess. Just remember that you have to cooperate in this well, okay?"

"Okay Jiro!" I laughed when he said that.

"Okay then. Let's get started."

-----------------