Chapter 9: Tickets

*Jiro*

With helping Aria today we almost forgot about how we were going to be able to get to Nagoya. Aria had told us that she and Kya would stay with their mother the rest of the day to monitor her behavior after taking the medicine. So, hearing that, Kaminari and I headed back to our now proclaimed spot.

"Now we need to focus on other important stuff. Like finding train tickets to Nagoya," I told my Pikachu of a friend as we sat down. I pulled out my phone only to see that it was almost dead.

"Here. Let me help." I handed my phone to Kaminari and he pulled out two wires and plugged them into both our phones. Then he started charging them. Well, he's a phone charger now like before.

When he was done he looked like he wanted to enter yay mode but fought it off. I unplugged my phone and found it charged all the way to 100%. "Thanks Kaminari." 

"A-huh!" He shook his head and reached for his phone as well. Connection wasn't the absolute best but it wasn't bad to where it might take more than a minute for something to load. I gone to my recently searched and found the station where we were at.

"I'll look up train tickets somewhere else and maybe you could look for them here? Just like of there's one train that can stop where we could get off at another and we could end up at Nagoya?" 

"Sure Jiro!" As of that we started looking for tickets. I searched and searched and searched, but there was no luck. The only amount of luck that I had was the station 20 miles from here. I peeked over at Kaminari's phone to see if he found anything. But when I did I found him looking at old pictures of us and our other friends Bakugo, Kirishima, Sero, and Ashido. 

"I thought you were supposed to be looking for tickets. Tickets that we really need so you may stay at UA." I raised my eyebrow at him. He jumped back when he found me looking over his shoulder. 

"JIRO! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" 

"Umm, I was right next to you, like, the entire time." I rolled my eyes at him. A picture caught my eye that he was on. It was one of the two of us earlier in the year. A heart was traced around it, encircling us both inside. Oh geez! I started turning red and I pulled up my sweater in an attempt to cover it.

He had already turned the picture so I couldn't quite confirm that that was what I saw. "You cold?" Kaminari looked over at me with my sweater covering my face.

"N-no. I'm fine. Let's keep looking this time. For real though." No matter how many times I looked the same result came back. Twenty miles.

"Any luck?" 

I shook my head in answer. "But I did find one that's twenty miles from here. Bad condition but it'll get us there. It leaves in two days though." I showed him my phone which had the tickets to Nagoya. "We could pay when we get there."

"It seems like our only bet right now. We should try it. That train was the only one heading in that direction in awhile and hardly any go to our destination. What do ya say?" He looked at me with energy in his golden yellow eyes. That made me laugh.

"Sure, I guess." I looked down and I don't know why. Maybe I should keep the conversation going. "Wanna call Kirishima? Tell him that we finally know what to do?"

"Umm, sure Jiro." He started to dial our red-haired friend and within seconds he answered.

"Hey guys! Where you at!? How are ya holding up?!" Kirishima's voice boomed loudly over Kaminari's phone. Man, he was still loud.

"We're fine bro. Jiro here finished the planning so according to the schedule and if we make it and stuff we should be there in three to five days."

"Well bro that's cutting it close. At least it's something. Hey, are you on speaker? Or is Jiro near?"

"Umm, yeah you are and she's right here next to me. Why?"

"Listen and put me off the speaker." Kaminari did as Kirishima told him to do and listened in. I wondered what they were talking about. Whatever it was, it made Kaminari deny him. Huh.

*Kaminari*

"Listen and put me off the speaker." I did as my bro told me and listened to him. "How's it like spending all your time with Jiro. Huh? You like her don't you? In a romantic way I mean." He did a weird laugh.

"W-what? No, you got the wrong idea. Why do you say that?" 

"Ashido. She told me. Then after putting all the evidence together it proved that she was right. Listen bro. I know that you know you like her. Anyone can see it."

Did I really like her in that way? I thought back to all the times we spent together and-OH GEEZ! I just remembered the time when I drew a heart around a picture of the both of us. Wait. DID JIRO SEE THAT!?! Is that why she covered her self up? Oh crap!

"Hello? Kaminari? Bro ya there?" I came out of my daze.

"Yeah I'm here. Umm, I-" Instead I grumbled, "Ya got me."

"Ha! I'll tell Ashido she was right then! Oh she gonna love this bro!"

"Well, I'll talk to you later then. We'll see ya later bro!"

"Wait what abou-" I hanged up on him before he could talk some more. Whoops. 

Jiro was looking at me with a curious look on her face. "What was that all about?"

Crap! What was I supposed to say? "I- umm-  he was just talking about something, Ya know?" She knew I was lying. I guess I can't lie in the face of Jiro. But she was cute even when she was mad. "Anyways, the tickets?" Hopefully changing the subject could get me somewhere.

"Already put them on hold for us while you were talking." She showed me her phone to see that the tickets were on hold. 

"I'm hungry and I'm not sure why. You?"

"It's because we haven't eaten all day, dumbass. C'mon. I saw this place when we were passing on our way to Aria's mom." She got up and started heading to the left with her bag of money.

"Wait for me Jiro!"

-Heyo! So sorry for not being able to update super fast. Homework and testing caught up with me -_-  Let me know what you think about it about the story so far! :)  Hope you enjoyed it!-

                                                                                   ~WolfHawk~