Chapter 19: Go Away

*Jiro*

"Hello." We stayed in silence for a long time just staring at the person who was at the door. Why was Albino's head worker here? And a little back out the door there were even more people. What the heck!?

"Hello sir," Kirishima said back. "Umm, if you don't mind me asking, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be-?" But he wasn't allowed to finish. 

Pushing his way through the door and passed Kirishima, he walked over to where we all sat. "I believe I do have some business here. Today we noticed a file missing from the group and one of you was sorting those files. Which one of you was it?"

We all stared at each other, knowing that there was two of us doing it. Kaminari and I. 

"What did the file look like, sir?" I asked the man. 

"It was a green file," he said. Huh. There were many green files-

Damn.

There was a file that Kaminari had given Bakugo earlier today. When I was going back to take the bucket back upstairs, he had stopped me to tell me what Kaminari had found. At first I thought it was just a file that he didn't know where to put and I'd have to help him, but I found out it contained some information in there that wasn't supposed to be found. Why was he sorting the green files?!

"I'm sorry sir but there were many gr-" I started but ended as the man started talking once again.

"It was a file that contained information no one was to know of yet. If you have it, return it to us now and we will spare the rest."

"What makes you think that we have it? How come one of your other damn workers couldn't have stolen it or it accidently dropped or got misplaced?" Bakugo told the man. "Have you even checked?!" That shut him up. 

"I-" he looked defeated. "No, we have not. It's just, you are students and new to the agency so we suspected-"

"Suspected, ay? Why wouldn't you trust us?! Just because we're damn fricking students doesn't mean anything?!?!" He was getting worked up now.

"Sir, I don't think they would have stolen anything. I only known them for a little while but I know they would never do anything like that," Aria said from the back. She almost scared me by how she kept silent this entire time. From behind me I saw her sister, Kya, also nodding her head. 

"Well, we'll go look again and be back here tomorrow evening. Report it back to us if you find you stole it if that's the case." We all agreed and waited for them to leave. 

Kirishima closed the door behind them but before anyone could talk, I held up my hand to silence them. Under the TV stand were board games. Just in case they were still outside the door, I signaled for them to get them so they would think we were having a game night instead of talking about stolen information. 

"Teams?"

"Sure!"

"How many?"

"2 per each!"

"I can be the ref!"

"Yo let him be with Aria."

"Shut up!"

"I call Jiro!"

"Then I'll be teammates with Kirishima it is, right?"

"You got it Kya!"

And so on went the talking. We played an actual two games first before we knew they were gone for a fact. "We're in the clear now," I reported back. "Bring out the file." Bakugo took a file from inside his jacket and brought it out. That's when Kaminari started explaining.

"Inside this file-"

"Just open it," I said impatiently. 

"Fine," Kaminari grumbled. He laid it out on the table for us all to read. 

"What the-" Mina started from the camera. "Is this for real?"

"Printed right here and you heard what they said when they came in," her boyfriend told her.

"That's true. But the question is, why? Why are they planning to do this and how?" She brought up a good point. "Hey Kaminari, Jiro. You two were sorting the files, right?" She asked us and we both nodded. "Was there anything else you might have saw or something that explained anything?"

"The only thing is that everyone there seemed jumpy," I told them. I looked over at Mina to tell her but my eyes focused on Kya and Aria. 

"When I got bagels today there were people in suits passing by on the sidewalks. They weren't business people, you could tell that. But something was off about them," Kya jumped in and told us.

"Did you-?"

"Yes I did." She showed us a picture that she took.

"There!"

"What?"

"At the train station I remember seeing that same person!" We all looked at Aria in confusion. "He wore a badge just like that. I didn't know back then but now seeing and hearing this, I remember him planting something, or trying to anyways."

"Did you see what it was?"

"No. He buried it good," she said in defeat. 

"But that's still a good thing," Bakugo told her. "Now we know that they planned this for a longer time." We all thought for a moment.

"Tomorrow we go to the other agency. Do you think they could also be in the plan?" Kaminari brought up the question.

"We'll have to check tomorrow," I said. 

"Yo Mina, has there been anything suspicious going on over where you and the rest are at?" Kirishima asked her. But she shook her head no.

"But it's worth investigation. Do you want me to tell the others about this?" she asked.

"No. I don't think it's safe but just be prepared if it comes sooner than we expect." We all agreed. "Anyways I think we have some work to do and until we find out more let's finish this talk later." With that being said, we all left back to our own rooms.

When I reached my room I went straight to my bed and sat there with my guitar. Looks like we didn't need these for the original purpose we had in mind but it came useful when we needed it most. He's actually pretty smart.

Word count: 1000 (I'm proud of that for some reason)

I'm thinking of posting a double chapter and I was going to do it today but I still might depending on if I finish my homework early. So if I do it today the Chapter 20 might be delayed for a few hours. Idk yet it might come out later this week for something. Only time will tell.

Welp let's just see what happens now shall we?

Have fun, stay safe, do your homework if you have any (don't be like me who doesn't do homework until the last minute) and hope you enjoyed this semi-short-yet-medium-ish-chapter-that-is-probably-terrible-yet-I'm-still-asking-if-you-enjoyed-it
Yikes

bye~