Epilogue

A few years had passed down back on earth. Whenever we got the chance, Kyoka and I would watch from above the clouds. That's how we kept count of the years that went by. So technically we were 26 years old.

We watched as some of our friends got married. When Todoroki married Yaomomo they made a dedication to us since we were their friends back in high school. The two had gotten married at the age of 24, even if to some it was a young age. As for some of the others, Midoriya and Uraraka were already engaged, and the rest were still dating.

"Wanna dance?" I extended my hand out to Kyoka as I played music in my room. She just looked down at my hand and rolled her eyes, but she couldn't hide the smile that crept up on her face.

"Sure you dumbass." She placed her sift hand in mine as I swooped her up. We both laughed as we started dancing around my room, the one in my house above the clouds.

To me, she was perfect. I even knew this when I first met her when we were younger. She wouldn't remember it though, she didn't. It was a memory that only I remembered. But when we met again in high school, it felt like I was given a second chance.

"Are you okay?" A girl about my age with short purple hair asked me with a worried face. Back then we were only about seven years old. I was learning how to ride a bike without training wheels but had fallen off.

"Y-yeah! I think so," was my reply to the girl.

"Lemme help you." She gave me her hand and helped me back on my feet. "You want me to go and get a-"

"Denki! Are you alright?" My mom came rushing after me. I nodded my head at my mom. I guess she had felt awkward at that time because by the time I could thank her, she had already gone. "Who are you looking for?" my mom asked me.

"A girl had just helped me and offered help but she's not here anymore." 

"What was her name?"

"She didn't say," I told her, still looking around for the short haired girl. Still, I was filled with a sense if disappointment.

"Maybe you'll see her again one day."

"B-but we don't live in this neighborhood so-"

"Who knows?" was all my mom had to say at that moment. Eventually, I did in high school. Strange how things worked out like that.

"Do you miss them?" I didn't have to be specific, she already knew who I was talking about.

"Yeah I do." She twirled out of my arms and back in. "But at least I have you, even if I'm not the happiest about how you're dead with me."

"I guess you're right."

"But I still love you nonetheless," she said while smiling. 

"And I love you too more than you might ever know." Our faces relaxed as I saw her turn slightly read.

Her facial features.

I studied her face but she felt my gaze. "Studying me? Really, Denki?" She laughed and I couldn't help but laugh with her.

"You're right but it's hard not to when you're this beautiful."

"Oh shut it!" she said half joking.

She was the one who made me smile whenever I saw her. The one I enjoyed talking to no matter the mood. She was my light.

"You know what, Kyoka?"

"Hmm?"

"Even after reincarnation, I won't forget you. Even if it's gonna be my new life I won't let that happen. And if I do, I'll find you again. Promise."

"I'll have to say the same back to you then," she said, grinning. I spun her around back to my bed where she fell back on my pillows, her beautiful smile playing on her face. Even in the afterlife she would be the one I want to spend all my lives with, no matter what.

I felt in my pocket for the final thing, the one that would make me the happiest person in the living and the afterlife.

The question I've been wanting to ask for so long.

"Will you marry me?"

A smile so pure, so bright as she got up from under my blanket and realized what was going on. Even people in the afterlife can love still.

"Yes." And that was all I needed. We flew back into each other arms, half crying but happy. Yes, this was it. She was all I needed, all I wanted. She was the one for me.

End of story.

So, when I said I had mixed emotions of this? It's because since I've been writing since 4th grade I never finished a story I started, fanfiction or original. This is the very first story I ever completed. So I guess to me, it's kind of a big moment. 

I want to thank all of you who stayed to read this story! You have no idea how much this means to me, it's truly a lot. I guess why I'm partly crying right now. All of you, just thank you so much T~T you all mean a lot to me

I guess I just can't believe that I actually finished writing a story for the first time in this life. I'll miss y'all!!! Take care, stay safe, and be careful!

Bye!!!

End of the final A/N