Chapter 12: Unexpected

*Jiro*

"Jiro? Hello? Jiro?" I whipped back to reality after hearing the voice. 

"Yeah Aria?"

"Umm, sorry it was just that you were turning all red and your hands were in very tight fists-" she looked down at where my hands were at my side. My nails were digging into my skin so hard I could almost see blood. Damn was I this jealous?

"Oh sorry. Umm, I was just cold." I hope she bought that.

Aria raised her eyebrow at me. "Cold? Really? You're wearing a sweatshirt over your shirt. There's a ton of people in this station. And, not to mention, you're sweating. So yeah I'm not buying the lie Jiro."

Dammit my lying skills need some work. I didn't respond to her since I had nothing and didn't know what to say.  

I heard a notification going off on my phone. I pulled it out from my pocket and held it up so I could read it. When I opened it up i read that it was for our train tickets. This reminded me that we should be heading out in about two hours. "Hey guys we need to head out to the next over train station within the next two hours. It'll be a while until we reach it so maybe we should umm, start gathering our stuff and things. Ya know?" I tried to inform them the best I could. Luckily they all agreed.

"Sure Jiro! Aria and I will go get our stuff," Kya replied. She seemed excited to get going. She hardly gets out from this station. The two sisters joined hands and ran in the direction as fast as they could to gather there stuff. 

"J-Jiro?" I turned around to face Kaminari. I hadn't heard from him since I stabbed him. Now I started feeling kinda sorry for him.

"Yeah Kaminari?"

"Umm, well, I'm sorry for doing this a second time. The cheerleading thing I mean. Just like at the Sports Festival. I know you hated that. Umm, you probably think I was back to my perverted ways by telling you three to do that." He lightly scratched the back of his head. 

I thought about it. It was true that Kaminari had drawn out of most of his perverted way even if he wasn't as bad as Mineta. "N-no. I didn't think about that actually. Umm, let's just get our stuff done." 

Before I could turn back all the way I felt him grab my arm. I stared into his golden yellow eyes. "I- uhh- Jiro?" There was a certain look in his eyes that was hard to read. I stared back at him not saying a word. His eyes said so much that I couldn't understand. There slowly grew a weird feeling between us. What was happening right now? 

*Kaminari*

What the fuck did I just get myself into? Why did I randomly grab Jiro's arm? There were so many words stuck on the tip of my tongue that needed to be said but nothing was coming out. I tried to think why I grabbed her arm in the first place but nothing came to mind. 

She started back at me as I stared at her. Damn, she wasn't pretty at all. She was beautiful. Seeing her up close made me turn red. I felt the heat rise up to my face. No one ever made me feel this way but Jiro. 

"I-uhh-Jiro?" I had to hurry and think of something to say. What could I say? What excuse could I have?

"Y-yeah?"

I looked around quickly to see again. Thankfully an idea came to mind. "Please forgive me! It was just for revenge I guess. The cheerleader thing."

"Yeah whatever I guess. Let's just get going." She turned around but I tighten my grip on her arm. That forced her to look back at me. "What?"

"Are you jealous?" I raised an eyebrow at her.