Chapter 16: Count Me In Or Count Me Out

Hello once again! Sorry for not updating this story much for about a month. I was busy irl and then I was sorting stuff out mentally and things happened so I had decided to take a short break from my ongoing stories. But now I'm back and I'm feeling somewhat better (I think) and sorted some of the stuff I needed to find out. Anyways, now I'll be updating this story again so enjoy! :D

*Jiro*

We took the bus that would lead us to the agency of the pro heroes. There were other people on the bus, a lot actually, so it was kind of cramped when we got on. We pushed through the people but only found one seat which Kaminari took because his leg was asleep. 

My phone was in my hand so with my free one I grabbed onto the rail and plugged in my earphone jacks to my phone and let the music play. Over the music I could hear Bakugo, Kirishima, and Kaminari "talking" but I just ignored them. 

I wasn't aware that I started humming to the song until Kaminari came up from the ground, in which Bakugo threw him, and asked me what song I was listening to. "You were humming, Jiro. That's why I ask," Kaminari said from the ground. I looked around and saw that some eyes were on them from their argument. 

"I-it's nothing. I was just in thought," I managed to get out. 

"Your singing's beautiful and so is your humming. You know that? It makes me smile."

"Y-e w-what? I- umm, whatever. Get up from the ground," I stammered around my words. He grabbed my hand as I helped him up from the bus floor.  When he stood up he sat back down next to Kirishima (they had just finished fighting) and he nudged Kaminari slightly with his shoulder and told him something but I couldn't hear since I was listening to my music. 

The bus had gotten even more crowded as we kept on making stops along the way. After what seemed like 40 minutes, we had finally arrived at the agency. The four of us pushed our way out of the bus, this time careful not to let anyone of us be left behind. Thankfully, we were all safe. 

As I hopped off the bus I had tripped but fallen on the ground. I heard a small laugh coming from behind me. I turned my head and saw a girl, about 12, with red ribbons holding up her auburn hair in pigtails using her hands to widen her mouth and stick her tongue out at me. "Hahahaha loser!" she said while pointing at me afterwards. 

"Ehh fuck off little girl. You don't know anything," Bakugo said to the girl while I pushed myself up and Kirishima handed me my backpack that slide off my shoulder. 

"You don't know anything you bastard!"

"Talking big for your age, huh? There are many things I know that you don't and first? You know that you don't mess with me or these other people," he said moving his hand to show he meant us. Wow. "So, why don't we go?"

"Bakugo! Stop. Yeah she's acting like a bitch but she's still just a little girl, remember?" Kaminari came up from behind. 

"Whatever! Argh! Let's just go now." Without looking back we started walking the rest of the way to the agency. On the way since we had time to spare surprisingly, we stopped by and got coffee and pastries. 

"So," Kirishima started. "Tell us about the spicy noodle challenge!"

"Heck yeah! I saw you both sweating like it was hell through the phone. I remember when Kirishima and I did it," stated Bakugo.

"Yeah but you were better than I was at it. I barely survived unlike the rest of you."

"What are you talking about? Jiro and I barely finished at all! Dude it was so spicy we had-" I covered Kaminari mouth before he could finish. They had to need to know what happened after we finished eating those noodles ;-;