Chapter 10: Food and Trains

*Jiro*

I pushed myself up and started heading in the direction in which the small snack shop was. Hopefully they had some good stuff there. I grabbed my money bag and started walking without waiting for Kaminari.

"Hey Jiro! Wait! Hold on I'm coming."

"I never said that you weren't coming or if you were." I turned my head around to face him. "C'mon. I'm hungry." It wasn't far from where we were at. Maybe two minutes away.  We passed by a ton of people on our way there. Was it always this busy?

When we arrived we went inside to look around. Mainly snacks but they had some warm food thankfully. Kaminari started going crazy with buying almost anything he could get his hands on. "You do know that we only have a limited amount of money, right?" I raised my eyebrow up at him.

He rubbed the back of his head in an embarrassed way. "Haha yeah sorry about that. Carried away I guess." He placed some back to where he originally got it from and ended up with half of what he had. Still kind of a lot but we had enough to pay for it all.

I grabbed the bag and we headed back to our spot in the station. We started eating our food while sitting down side by side. I watched the many people as they passed by us, talking, on their phones, or checking the clock. Huh. when I looked up at the clock it was already 3:59 pm. Today was an interesting day. Time went by fast.

"Whatcha thinking about," Kaminari said with a mouthful of food. 

"Umm, nothing much." I started twisting my earphone jack. "Today went by fast."

"Yeah it did." He turned and smiled. "You were amazing today! Man, if I could play and sing that good-"

"I don't. It's only a hobby."

"That's more than a hobby! You're the best at music out of all the people I know! You're even better than some pros!" He got up and jumped in front of me, waving his hands wildly almost hitting someone in the process.

A light blush started rising from cheeks. "You're overestimating me, Kaminari. We had this conversation before and you know how it goes."

"Yeah," he sat back down beside me. "But it's just a question that gets me wondering. Ya know? Sorry if I made you feel bad." He went back to eating.

"N-no. It's fine. Th-thanks though. Confidence is just something I don't have on my side."

"Then let me help you! I'll try at least." He gave me a warm smile that made me feel better.

"I guess so. You can try umm...yes?"

He wrapped me around in his arms. "YES! Together we can find your confidence!"

Together. That word he said probably didn't mean what I was thinking of, but that's what I thought of. It made me turn slightly red again plus the fact that I was still wrapped up in his arms. So I gently stabbed his with my earphone jacks to try and get him off. "But let that be a side project. Our main focus is the train."

"Of course Jiro! Don't think I forgot about that." We ate in silence more the remainder of time. When we didn't have anything else to do we started playing games on our phones with each other until our batteries ran out. Again.

I waited until Kaminari was done charging our phones with his quirk again. This time though people saw that he was charging them and started handing them their phones as well. This took up more time. But at least some people actually paid us.

When he finished with all of them he handed it back to me. "You're becoming better at your quirk." I said it quietly that I didn't think he would hear me. He wasn't even in yay mode for that long.

"Did Jiro just compliment me!? This is a day I never thought I'd see!!!" It seemed as if was floating on a cloud.

"Be quiet dumbass!" I stabbed him in the ear causing him to rub it afterwards.

"Jiro!" He gave me a pouting face. What can I say?

"What?" I gave him a smile which he knew was I joke and laughed even though he tried to contain it. He punched me in my right shoulder lightly that it made me laugh. 

We played games and talked about school for the rest of the time. We should've been doing other things but instead we talked and played.

The time came when we decided that we should go to bed. I was surprisingly exhausted from today even though we didn't do much. Then I fell asleep not knowing exactly when or where.

-Heyo! Sorry if this chapter took longer to come out. I have been getting a lot of assignments and homework and quizzes and tests to study for -_- . Sorry about that!! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to let me know what you think about it!-

-WolfHawk-