Chapter 6: Meeting and Forgiving

*Kaminari*

There I was. My knees on the ground. Tears never came. It would seem like a stupid matter, but this wasn't a normal thing. This would count for 50% of our grade in ALL classes. If I got lower than a B than I wouldn't be able to continue at UA. My academics were NOT going well for me. I was basically failing everything. That's why I needed Jiro and Yao-Momo's help.

The thought of Jiro brought me back to reality. I just pushed Jiro away. Who knew where she was? I didn't watch her. Aw man! A small part of me started saying that it was better. Let her go. I'll catch the next train. I banished that thought. No. I needed her. I was wrong to say this was all her fault.

Someone was poking me. Jiro? I looked to my side. No. It was a little boy, maybe about nine years old with dark brown hair and light blue eyes, stood next to me.  Welp, I got my hopes up too soon. "Excuse me, but are you alright? You been standing there for a while." He gave me a small smile. Dang, this kid was cute.

"Ha. Sorry but I'm alright. I just got separated. That's all."

"Oh! One time I got separated from my class. We were going to lunch but I heard voices. They were parents. I thought they were mine coming to pick me up early, but it wasn't them. Then I lost my class. I looked around but couldn't find them. I started panicking but a teacher helped me. We found them in the lunch room." Man, this kid was talkative.

"Iroh! Come on! We have to go!" I looked around him to see who it was. A lady maybe about 34 years old. Probably his mother or older sister. 

I got up as he left. I had my school backpack and a guitar. I put the over my shoulder and headed out. Now I had to focus on finding Jiro. Problem is, I have no clue or which way she went. I had texted her so maybe she could tell me. I went to the left side of the station. There weren't that many people on this side so it was easier to see if she was there or not.

I searched the entire space, which took thirty minutes. She wasn't there. I started running to the other side. Did she go back to the dorm? No, they wouldn't allow it. She wouldn't want to risk it. I pulled out my phone to check if she texted back. Nothing. I rushed to the other side of the station. Now, I started getting worried.

Did what I said really have that much effect on her? She was strong, but that didn't have anything to do with it. It must have been the way I said it. My mind started racing. I wasn't exactly sure why, but I almost started crying. Then again, there might have been several reasons.

Music. 

Guitar.

Jiro.

That's what I heard. My first thought was Jiro. I started running through the crowd of people faster than before. Then I saw her. To me she stood out among the rest. Slumped against a trash can, playing her guitar, purple hair in her face. She had her eyes closed and seemed to be in the zone.

I had started running towards her. I wanted to just go up and hug her, but I knew better than to do so. Once I was up to her I stared down at her. Her fingers were strumming the chords, it made beautiful music. The zone fits her. She looks so pretty, calm, and relaxed. Instead of hugging her, I gently tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey."

She looked up at me, her eyes wide. "K-Kaminari?"

"Yep. That's me." This time I didn't stop myself. I dropped down, wrapped my arms around her and started to cry. "Jiro I am so, so sorry for what I said. Please forgive me!"

*Jiro*

Kaminari was on his knees hugging me saying he was sorry for what he said. Dumbstruck right now. "Wh-what do you mean?"