Chapter 4: TIME TO LEAVE EVERYONE!

*Jiro*

The afternoon we had to leave was total chaos. Everyone was rushing around to pack final things. To tell goodbye to their families even though most don't even visit them often. They did their final plans with their groups, going over everything.

What probably made it more stressful was that even Yao-Momo and Iida were doing the same thing. I stayed in my room most of the time. I wouldn't be here for awhile so I had to make sure everything was in place. I gone over the list of things on my head to make sure I had everything. I checked over everything several times. Luckily I did.

There was a knocking at my door. More like a banging. "JIRO! JIRO! LET ME IN! PLEASE! IT'S TOTAL CHAOS OUT HERE!!!" Kaminari. Of course. I opened the door and let him in.

"What?" 

"Sorry. But to be fair it was totally crazy out there. I just came in to see if you were done. Iida said that we could put our stuff out the front if we were done packing."

I nodded. "Okay. Are you done?" 

"Yep! All done now!" He spotted my bags in the corner. "Want me to help?"

"Well, it's only one bag, my school backpack, and my guitar you begged me to bring. But only if you want." I shrugged.

"Okay, well I didn't beg you. But okay." Then I got curious.

"Hey Kaminari." He looked back at me. "How many bags did you bring?" He turned red.

"Haha. Actually, after I help you do you think you could possibly help me with my packing? I think I overpacked."

I laughed. "Okay." I flicked him on the forehead.

We headed out my dorm room to go put my stuff in my section that Yao-Momo made for each of us. The only other people whose bags were there was Ojiro, Shoji, and Yao-Momo. We placed it down and headed towards Kaminari's dorm. When we got there I actually saw how many bags he had. 

"Why do you have ten bags?"

"Okay, so, remember when I was telling you my mom just said that I could go? Well, last night she texted me all of these things that I should bring and so I packed them all. Problem is, it's too much."

"Ha yeah. I see." I rubbed my hands together. "Well, let's see what we're working with."

"Actually I have a bag with stuff I know for sure I need. The rest I don't know." He pointed to a yellow bag that sat on his bed.

"So what else?" It took us an hour to sort everything out. We fought some about it, me stabbing him with my earphone jacks and him gently shocking me, which earned him another stab. Finally, we were done.

"See? Three bags including your school bag. Excluding your guitar." 

"Thanks Jiro." He hugged me and that made me blush for some strange reason.

I pulled him back. "It was just with packing." We took his stuff down to the common room. Since we came down with my stuff only one more person had finished packing. Tsu. We put his stuff down in his section. When we turned back we found Tokoyami heading our way.

"Hey Tokoyami!" Kaminari said.

"Hello. Do you mind me asking why you are bringing your instruments with you?"

It was my turn to answer. 'Well, we did our research and found that it would be a smart idea to bring them based on how they are and what they like."

"That is a good idea." He put his stuff down and left without another word. I could be wring but I thought I saw Tsu around the corner. "You ready, Tsuyu?" is what I thought I heard him say.

Kaminari looked in their direction. "Did you just hear him say 'Tsuyu'?" I nodded. "Are they together now?"

"Well, they must be for him to call her by her given name."

"So. We have a good three hours before we have to gather around and get on the bus. Would you like to go somewhere by any chance?"

Looking up at him I replied "Sure."

He seemed really happy with my answer. "C'mon! I have some money."

--------------------

We went to go get some food and played some games at a local arcade. I won but Kaminari lost almost every game he played.

*Kaminari*

When Jiro said yes to my request I got really happy. We went to go get some food real quick and went to the arcade next door. I really did try my best but I lost almost every time to her. She won several prizes while I only won an eraser. Sadly. I was happy for her though. 

We got back with twenty minutes to spare. Almost everyone had finished packing except Mineta and Ashido. We began placing bets on who would win. I won twenty dollars against Hagakure saying that Ashido would finish first. Won another forty five dollars against Ojiro and Aoyama saying that she would have less bags than Mineta. Honestly, it was easy to tell.

Mr. Aizawa came up to us. "Okay everyone. Time to get on the bus. Thanks to Yaoyorozu's section placement, or whatever it's called, we will go by that."

"Actually they it is by group number so it would be easier," Yao-Momo had said.

"Ah, so it is. Anyways, then Group 1, you are first. Go put your stuff on the bus."

And so we went group by group. By the time we were all on the bus, problems were already happening. "Please Momo! Please! Just let me sit next to you and your boo-" Mineta was stopped by Todoroki. Instead of Mineta, Todoroki sat next to Yao-Momo. Jiro and I sat behind her and Tokoyami and Tsu in front of her. We formed a sort of barricade between them.

"Mineta! Come here please. You too Todoroki." They were called up to where Midnight stood. 

When they came back I asked Todoroki what happened. "Last minute changes. Considering how Mineta is I was told to change groups. Now I'm in 1 while he's in 5."

The bus ride was actually fun. We sang, talked, and played games. Each group got dropped off at a different station. Group 4 was first, then 5. When Mineta got off she creepily said goodbye to Momo. Todoroki held her tightly close to him. Did they have a thing too?

Group 1 and 3 were at the same station. We all got our stuff off the bus. Our bags and tickets in our hands, we left to get to our trains. Group 1 didn't have to wait long for their train. Eleven minutes later (there was a clock) the train came. We said bye to them as they disappeared behind the doors.

Over time more and more people started crowding the station. We had to wait another whole twenty minutes for our train to come. We saw another class, grade schoolers, come to where we were at. Apparently they had the same train we did.

Finally our turn came. When the train doors opened, so many people came in and out. The train was behind schedule so it needed to leave as soon as possible. We couldn't see one foot in front of us though! There were SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

"Jiro! Kirishima! Bakugo! Where are you?" I heard a voice not fair behind me.

"Kaminari?" I saw Jiro behind me. "Where are the other two?"

"KAMINARI! JIRO! HURRY UP!!" Kirishima's voice. They must have been on the train already. "HURRY UP GUYS! THE DOORS ARE CLOSING!!" 

Oh sh-. I fell down on the pavement. "Kaminari hurry up." I got up as quickly as possible. We started running through the wave of people, trying to catch the train. It was no use.

"NO!! WE MISSED IT! HOW COULD WE MISS IT!" I fell on my knees, this time on purpose. "WE SHOULDN'T HAVE MISSED IT!" I yelled to nobody.

"I'm sorry, Kaminari. This is my fault. If only I-" 

"You know what? Maybe it is your fault. Because of you I missed the train. Thanks." I didn't mean those words. I wished I could have taken them back. I heard Jiro walk away as she left me there. Alone on the ground in the station.